Posted by *, a resident of the Castlewood neighborhood, on Apr 10, 2009 at 6:51 am
My sincere best wishes to Adept. I am a strong proponent of innovative companies.
I am hesitant however that they are seeking federal assistance as this may come with substantial strings attached. Do they want the fed so intimately involved in their business? Get that slimy McNerney's and Obama's away from the private sector's operations.
However, if they indeed want to request federal assistance, the I'd recommend that Adept declare the following to increase their chances of receiving McNerney's help. I am sure he would like them even more if Adept were to ...
1. Declare that their organization is against increased spending in our national defense
2. In favor of a much higher level of taxation
3. Against free speech in America
4. Against pro-life
5. In favor of amnesty to all illegals
6. In favor of the thug tactics of ACORN to rig all future elections going forward
7. In favor of nationalized health system whereby the federal government will ration health care services to all and will determine life-or-death decisions
8. Against free market capitalism that has made this country great and against the "individual" in general.
9. In favor of changing the US from having one culture of "American" to mulitple cultures with multiple sets of laws (e.g. Sharia Law for Muslims)
The above are just a few recommendations if Adept wants to increase their chances of receiving assistance from socialists McNerney, Pelosi and ultimately Obama, etc.