* Greens fees on ALL courses in the state
* Driving range fees
* Cart rentals
* Private club memberships and monthly dues, and
* Potentially other golf-related items such as entry to golf tournaments.
Targeting golf is unfair.
* The tax proposal singles out golf for taxation when other sports and recreational activities -- skiing, bowling, tennis, etc. -- are not being similarly taxed.
* Targeting one activity is simply unfair.
For more information please visit:
This story contains 156 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.