Quick action by firefighters extinguished a potentially dangerous chimney fire in a large two-story home at 4397 Second St. Sunday. The fire caused minimal damage and there were no injuries.
Read the full story here Web Link posted Sunday, January 11, 2009, 8:14 PM
Posted by Stacey, a resident of the Amberwood/Wood Meadows neighborhood, on Jan 12, 2009 at 10:30 am
Ironic that this article was just published today: "Chimney sweeps, investing in prevention" Web Link
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration! Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information and opinion. All postings
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.