Post a New Topic
I've Said It Before! Build a 3rd Walmart in Downtown Pleasanton!!!
Original post made
on May 17, 2012
I've said it before folks! So you want to bring life back to Downtown Pleasanton? What we need to do is get rid of all these ineffectual, Jimmy Carter-like historic buildings downtown and build something useful, LIKE A NEW WALMART! All these historic buildings downtown are standing in the way of good old American progress and most of the businesses in them are way overpriced. Do you know how much tax revenue a new Walmart would bring? These old buildings are for elitist liberals and Europeans! Reagan wouldn't stand for this! I want some Walmart savings and more parking. Here is a list of benefits of building a huge Walmart downtown:
• You can do all your shopping in one place
• Tons of parking
• Brings real Americans to town
• Teaches kids American Values
• Gets rid of old buildings
- New Walmart can serve a Tea Party headquarter and City Hall
- Teaches workers not to expect a highfalutin union job and ends silly dreams of middle-class lifestyle (Who do these workers think they are?!)
- Gives 85 year olds a chance to stock selves
If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.