• Emphasize core academic instruction that improves math, science and reading skills;
• Attract and retain highly-qualified teachers;
• Support specialized science and reading instruction;
• Keep school libraries open and maintain library services and materials; and
• Minimize class size increases.
This story contains 99 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.