REMINDER TO VOTE FOR MEASURE E
Original post made by Frank Warren on Apr 24, 2011
• Emphasize core academic instruction that improves math, science and reading skills;
• Attract and retain highly-qualified teachers;
• Support specialized science and reading instruction;
• Keep school libraries open and maintain library services and materials; and
• Minimize class size increases.
If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.
Be a sport: Send us your youth sports news, scores and photos
By Gina Channell-Allen | 0 comments | 389 views
When Adult Children Go Off to College: Keeping Your Eye on The Law
By Elizabeth LaScala | 0 comments | 207 views