Proposal of a Golf Tax in California is Unfair and Unjust.
Original post made by Sean, Castlewood, on Feb 10, 2009
* Greens fees on ALL courses in the state
* Driving range fees
* Cart rentals
* Private club memberships and monthly dues, and
* Potentially other golf-related items such as entry to golf tournaments.
Targeting golf is unfair.
* The tax proposal singles out golf for taxation when other sports and recreational activities -- skiing, bowling, tennis, etc. -- are not being similarly taxed.
* Targeting one activity is simply unfair.
For more information please visit:
The House of Representatives performs history’s first repeat hara-kiri
By Tom Cushing | 10 comments | 1,092 views
Net Neutrality a win or loss for open Internet and First Amendment?
By Gina Channell-Allen | 2 comments | 430 views