Proposal of a Golf Tax in California is Unfair and Unjust.
Original post made by Sean on Feb 10, 2009
* Greens fees on ALL courses in the state
* Driving range fees
* Cart rentals
* Private club memberships and monthly dues, and
* Potentially other golf-related items such as entry to golf tournaments.
Targeting golf is unfair.
* The tax proposal singles out golf for taxation when other sports and recreational activities -- skiing, bowling, tennis, etc. -- are not being similarly taxed.
* Targeting one activity is simply unfair.
For more information please visit:
If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.
Spedowfski Announces run for Livermore City Council
By Roz Rogoff | 1 comment | 881 views
Take Full Advantage of Free Standardized Testing Opportunities
By Elizabeth LaScala | 0 comments | 353 views