Town Square

Post a New Topic

Second Street chimney fire extinguished quickly Sunday

Original post made on Jan 12, 2009

Quick action by firefighters extinguished a potentially dangerous chimney fire in a large two-story home at 4397 Second St. Sunday. The fire caused minimal damage and there were no injuries.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Sunday, January 11, 2009, 8:14 PM

Comments (1)

 +   Like this comment
Posted by Stacey
a resident of Amberwood/Wood Meadows
on Jan 12, 2009 at 10:30 am

Ironic that this article was just published today: "Chimney sweeps, investing in prevention" Web Link


Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.

Email:


Post a comment

Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online. Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information and opinion. All postings are subject to our TERMS OF USE, and may be deleted if deemed inappropriate by our staff.

We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.

Name: *

Select your neighborhood or school community: *

Comment: *

Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.

*Required Fields

Prop 46: Two Bridges Too Far
By Tom Cushing | 22 comments | 2,156 views

The valley loses a distinguished and humble leader
By Tim Hunt | 3 comments | 1,417 views

My secret identity is revealed!
By Roz Rogoff | 2 comments | 1,169 views