Come to the Dublin Senior Center to find rewarding friendships, intriguing activities and a lifestyle of possibilities.
Original post made by Dublin Senior Center on Jun 6, 2014
• Daily exercise such as chair Pilates, chair Yoga, hiking and walking
• Arts and crafts such as watercolor and acrylic painting, balloon twisting and scrapbooking
• Community action opportunities and social networking opportunities
• Volunteer and employment opportunities
• Information and referral workshops
• Medicare counseling services
• Leisure travel programs
• Education classes
• Foot care and Health screenings
• Diabetes support services
• Many and varied classes for personal growth and learning such as computer classes, line dancing and writing workshops
• Special events such as a craft boutique, Veteran's Day concert, bingo, special meals and parties and facility rentals
Stop by and check us out.
Location: Dublin Senior Center
Address: 7600 Amador Valley Blvd. Dublin, CA 94568
Phone: (925) 556-4511
If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.