Mary Hayashi - We're most likely done with her

Original post made by Registered Joe on Apr 29, 2014

The Democratic Party endorsed Bob Wieckowski for the 10th district state senate seat. He'll most likely win the primary and appear on the November ballot as a result. Mary Hayashi, who pled no-contest to shoplifting at Neiman-Marcus a few years back, is not mentioned.

She might be the #2 vote-getter, in which case, with the new election rules, she'd be on the November ballot along with #1.

Up until very recently, Bob Wieckowski didn't make mention of Mary Hayashi's shoplifting incident. Just a few days ago, however, he created a website called mugshotmary.com, which features her mug shot and the tagline "Do we really need another criminal in Sacramento?" It would be funny if it weren't true.

Posted by Right, a resident of Another Pleasanton neighborhood
on Apr 29, 2014 at 3:37 pm

I saw an ad paid for by the Dem Committee to elect her during the Sharks game last night. Unbelievable gall this woman has, or just counting on the blind faith of the leftist voters to elect her regardless of her criminal background, brain tumor, and bad judgment. Then again, those are usually considered resume enhancements for democrat politicians.

Posted by Michael Austin, a resident of Pleasanton Meadows
on Apr 29, 2014 at 3:53 pm

I totally agree with Right.
The incredible gall of Mary Hayashi and the manner and methods she
has engaged in to capture the leftist vote. Hayashi makes no apologies,
remained unresponsive to her voters after her conviction, and continued
to draw her pay check after her shop lifting conviction.

Posted by Steve, a resident of Stoneridge Park
on Apr 29, 2014 at 4:38 pm

(Post removed by Pleasanton Weekly Online staff.)

Posted by Right, a resident of Another Pleasanton neighborhood
on Apr 29, 2014 at 7:09 pm

(Post removed by Pleasanton Weekly Online staff.)

Posted by Steve, a resident of Stoneridge Park
on Apr 30, 2014 at 12:58 am

(Post removed by Pleasanton Weekly Online staff.)

Posted by Right, a resident of Another Pleasanton neighborhood
on Apr 30, 2014 at 6:37 pm

(Post removed by Pleasanton Weekly Online staff as irrelevant to this thread.)

Posted by Steve, a resident of Stoneridge Park
on Apr 30, 2014 at 7:47 pm

(Post removed by Pleasanton Weekly Online staff as irrelevant to this thread.)

Posted by Spencer Wharton, a resident of Another Pleasanton neighborhood
on May 4, 2014 at 12:03 pm

I guess it was too late for this thread, but you need to realize that Mary Hayashi now denies that she ever shoplifted $2,500 worth of goods from Neiman Marcus

On Thursday, May 1st, during a Chronicle endorsement interview, captured on video, she said the exact following quote.

"I did not shoplift $2,500 worth of goods. I offered to pay for them immediately. I apologized to them. I tried to tell them I made a mistake of inadvertently being outside of the store. I did not tell them I wanted to take them or run with them. I immediately apologized."

If you Google "I did not shoplift $2,500 worth of goods" you will see the actual video in that article.
It is worth a good viewing to see her dancing around.
I think at this point one has to either question her sanity or that of the voters who might be tempted to vote for her.

Posted by Cholo, a resident of Livermore
on May 4, 2014 at 12:29 pm

even ole willie brown referred to mary as "damaged goods" on tv this morning...
of all people...

i just bust a gut!!!

Posted by Michael Austin, a resident of Pleasanton Meadows
on May 4, 2014 at 4:29 pm

I did see that video two days ago after I posted my comment on this thread.
Unbelievable, that she stands up there, denies shoplifting, after she has been convicted of shoplifting. That is her campaign strategy thou, to go after the uninformed leftist vote, there is a lot of it out there. She will tell them anything to get their vote. She has no shame, never apologized for her crime, and now denies her criminal activity.

Posted by Right, a resident of Another Pleasanton neighborhood
on May 4, 2014 at 6:37 pm

Yes, but according to steve from Stoneridge park, we are all racist for not supporting this convicted criminal. Of course, all of his posts were removed, so you'll have to take my word regarding his lunacy, but it was right out of the democrat playbook. Pathetic.....that this is what has become of our state govt. and that she even thinks she can represent us.

If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.

To post your comment, please click here to login

Remember me?
Forgot Password?

‘Much Ado’ or is it Adios for ObamaCare?
By Tom Cushing | 39 comments | 1,238 views

Backpacked with care is back

Be a sport: Send us your youth sports news, scores and photos
By Gina Channell-Allen | 0 comments | 61 views