Is Obama America's Weakest President?

Original post made by No More a Democrat, Another Pleasanton neighborhood, on Nov 29, 2013

Here we are on Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year, at a time in our history when nothing matters more than the economic well being of our job creating heroes, big and small businessmen/women. And what does Barack Obama do? He and his family go and hobnob with a bunch of scraggly fasters, immigration reform advocates, who have fasted for 18 days in order to finagle citizenship and elect yet more Democrats into office.

I'm reminded of what one of our greatest presidents told us immediately after 9-11: "Citizens, Go Shopping!" Well, here, on the biggest shopping day of the year, our weakest and most ineffectual president and his family avoid the malls where real Americans are selling their wares, and instead opts for a photo-opportunity with future voters among the phony American crowd who have fasted now for 18 days. To which I say: Big Deal! I've seen business proprietors sacrifice, ordering over-paid workers to get on their hands and knees in order to scrape chewing gum from the bottom of tables - and they supervise this activity before even thinking about going into the back room to count their day's profits. Does our President go and buy their goods? Nope! It's enough to make one sick!

Web Link

Posted by Right
on Nov 30, 2013 at 8:12 pm

No one is happier over this recent development than jimmy carter, another dem in the running for worst president ever.

Posted by No More a Democrat
on Nov 30, 2013 at 8:54 pm

Don't know what babble is now drooling down from Right's pie hole, but if by 'recent development' he means Obama meeting with activists who have fasted for 18 days, yes, indeed, this is one of those things that make Obama the worst president ever. It sure doesn't take much - here Obama avoiding the Black Friday retailers - for Right to start sputtering about Obama being the worst president ever, and this after only a mere 5 years after Georgie II, and 25 years after the dementia afflicted stage actor, Ronnie Boy.

Posted by Cholo
a resident of Livermore
on Dec 2, 2013 at 4:46 pm

ronnie can be blamed because he was born without ears...i rest my case!

Posted by Citizen
on Dec 2, 2013 at 6:23 pm

THis is satire yes? Sometimes it is hard to tell on these posts. Still, to think this post could be serious if frightening.

Posted by Right
on Dec 2, 2013 at 6:33 pm

Yes, babbling about the liar in chief rubbing elbows with deranged illegals and their minions sure sounds like top flight presidential activities. Would he be posing for this photo op unless there was a chance these criminals would soon be democrat voters? Not likely. This is a blatant, but feable attempt at diversion from his failed and vastly unpopular income redistribution scheme called obamacare. Of course, he recently stopped referring to it as obamacare.....no wonder.

Posted by Left
on Dec 2, 2013 at 7:01 pm

Go have some more tea right. You can also shut down the government again. Good old tea party GOP

Posted by Dan
a resident of Bridle Creek
on Dec 2, 2013 at 7:51 pm

Next question.

Posted by No More a Democrat
on Dec 2, 2013 at 9:28 pm

I agree with you, Dan. Obama is the weakest ever. But then I talk to my well-informed tea party friends who tell me he is a tyrant with greater power than any president has ever wielded. So, which is it? I just can't make up my mind. How can he pass Obamacare, which Republicans have done nothing - and I mean nothing - but fight it, even after it was passed, even after it was ruled constitutional, even after it now has begun to be implemented ... I mean, how does this presidential weakling hold on the way he does? Or was Obamacare's passage, legitimation, and implementation the work of a crazed, evil-genius tyrant? Since you offer such a cogent response, Dan, I'll eagerly await your pithy response on how these two seemingly contradictory claims can be reconciled -- I mean, beyond reminding everyone that Obama is black.

Posted by Since
a resident of Bonde Ranch
on Dec 2, 2013 at 9:30 pm

The first election I voted in for President was Carter and I thought he was bad but Obama makes Carter look like Lincoln, Washington, FDR, and Reagan rolled into one. What a disgrace and how low we have fallen or at least so far because he has 3 more years maybe.

Posted by Formerly Dan from BC
a resident of Bridle Creek
on Dec 2, 2013 at 9:42 pm

Formerly Dan from BC is a registered user.

NMAD,

I'm glad you agree.

Pithy enough for ya'?

Next question.

Dan

Posted by Formerly Dan from BC
a resident of Bridle Creek
on Dec 2, 2013 at 9:46 pm

Formerly Dan from BC is a registered user.

NMAD,

Hey here's a few of questions for you: If I like my plan, do I get to keep my plan? If I like my doctor, do I get to keep my doctor? Will I save, on average, $2500 by signing up for the ACA?

Weak? Nah!!!!<<< that's sarcasm!

Sincerely,

Dan

Posted by Formerly Dan from BC
a resident of Bridle Creek
on Dec 2, 2013 at 9:59 pm

Formerly Dan from BC is a registered user.

NMAD,

If its so super duper good, why did Obama hold off the employer mandate for ACA until after the 2014 elections? Why did he just hold off the small business mandate as well?

Weak? Nah! He's very strong!!

Waiting eagerly for your "pithy" response.

Sincerely,

Dan

Posted by No more a Democrat (as fascism is preferable)
on Dec 3, 2013 at 10:33 am

I see, beyond the 'Obama is bad, really bad' sentiment, there is no attempt to describe him as either too weak or too tyrannical. Upshot: For us right-wingers it boils down to his race.

Posted by Formerly Dan from BC
a resident of Bridle Creek
on Dec 3, 2013 at 2:29 pm

Formerly Dan from BC is a registered user.

Bwahahahaha!

Got anything else? No real response to what I said other than the accusatory "racist" label?

Dude, if you only knew my background...

It must be nice to be so dense.

Sincerely,

Dan

Posted by Democrat no more (as fascism is a preferable option)
on Dec 3, 2013 at 3:26 pm

If someone is dumb enough to purchase an insurance plan that doesn't offer coverage, one deserves to be called a loser, have his non-existent policy denied, and offered a chance to act as a rational human being.

Ah, but I digress. The real question is how we can get more people to lie about their coverage in order to discredit our black president.

Posted by Formerly Dan from BC
a resident of Bridle Creek
on Dec 3, 2013 at 6:42 pm

Formerly Dan from BC is a registered user.

Ouch...the ever present denigration of one's intelligence from DNM.

Do you EVER have an original thought?

So I guess YOU are the arbiter of MY needs?

Bwahahahahaha!

Dream on genius.

So now that we know you support lying, you are now summarily ignored for the crime of not-being-serious.

See ya.

Sincerely,

Dan

Posted by Democrat no more
on Dec 3, 2013 at 6:58 pm

Re. people like Dan being scammed by insurance policies that cover nothing but take their money and run. Surely, given his comments here and elsewhere, he doesn't expect us to be surprised.

So, which is more noteworthy: The stupidity of being scammed by an insurance company? Or the stupidity of claiming one was scammed and expecting readers to not recognize the stupidity that would figure into such?

Either way, stupid is as stupid does.

Posted by Formerly Dan from BC
a resident of Bridle Creek
on Dec 3, 2013 at 7:12 pm

Formerly Dan from BC is a registered user.

DNM

How many sock puppets do you use, dummy?

D

Posted by Right
on Dec 3, 2013 at 7:46 pm

The troll has it right....it is about race and not just being a weak president. Obama is as bad as any half white president we've ever had.

Posted by Pope
a resident of Amador Estates
on Dec 3, 2013 at 8:09 pm

He would suck if he were pink