Whole Foods coming to Dublin

Original post made by Julie on Aug 9, 2013

This will be nice!! So all of you that thought that the Walmart Grocery space should have been a Whole Foods should be happy with this.
Here is the story.
Web Link

Posted by Cholo, a resident of Livermore
on Aug 9, 2013 at 3:04 pm

What I like about Whole Foods is the free food samples...yum yum.

I encourage everybody to show up for samples!

You can get by with an entire meal. Try the meatloaf, then move on to the potatoes, then a nice tomato salad, a bread samples. The soups are ok. Also, try the dried meats and seafood treats!

HOORAY!

Posted by right, a resident of Downtown
on Aug 9, 2013 at 3:21 pm

The high price of their food apparently helps subsidize cholos grazing......I guess it's better than dumpster-diving, but I wouldn't know. Rest your case.........

Posted by Cholo, a resident of Livermore
on Aug 9, 2013 at 4:44 pm

If the market didn't invite tasters, it would be different. However, if they offer me a tweety bird treat, of course I say thank and move on to the next free treaty! HOORAY!

Plus, I never pick up crumbs or anything else that I may droop!

I've seen quite a few folks with big a's lined up for second and third
"sample". Needles to say, I am amused!

No need to be rude tweety bird...Cholo knows how to work it!

tee hee...

Posted by Cholo, a resident of Livermore
on Aug 9, 2013 at 4:51 pm

As long a right doesn't stand by me when she cuts the cheese I'm fine.

Whever right bops along with holes in her blouse, I moveon.com...asap!

Posted by Herb, a resident of Danbury Park
on Aug 9, 2013 at 7:11 pm

What a bunch of ridiculously stupid comments to a bit of news!
Don't you people have anything better to do?

Posted by Cholo, a resident of Livermore
on Aug 10, 2013 at 10:21 am

Herb (s) with roasted corn!!!

Web Link

If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.