Former Pleasanton student dead in Marin County homicide

Original post made on Jun 10, 2013

A former student at two Pleasanton high schools was identified as the victim of a homicide discovered June 6 at Point Reyes National Seashore in rural west Marin County.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Monday, June 10, 2013, 1:52 PM

Posted by Friend
on Jun 10, 2013 at 1:55 pm

This is so sad. I remember her from Amador days and believe there has been alot of tragedy for family.. R.I.P. trisha :(

Posted by Cholo
a resident of Livermore
on Jun 10, 2013 at 2:56 pm

It's starting to seem like women are targets for lots of sickies. RIP

Posted by Friend
on Jun 10, 2013 at 10:02 pm

So sad!! I remember her from Harvest Park Middle School. She was so nice. RIP Trisha!! Thoughts and prayers for your family and all of your friends!! I cant believe it.

Posted by Friend
a resident of Amador Valley High School
on Jun 11, 2013 at 8:21 am

Sending Prayers - May the Lord give you strength.

Posted by Alyssa
a resident of another community
on Jun 11, 2013 at 10:49 am

RIP Trisha - I knew you in Elementrary school, we went to see New Kids on the Block in the third grade. Crazy thing is, I was just thinking about you the other day and looked you up on facebook. May they find who did this and provide your family with some closure. And may the angels watch over your children.

Posted by Another mom
a resident of Castlewood Heights
on Jun 12, 2013 at 8:49 am

I'm so very sorry for the loss of this beautiful young woman. My heart breaks knowing there are now children who will grow up without a mom. I encourage local media to continue to cover this story and keep it front and center so we can help this family get some answers.

RIP

Posted by Brian
a resident of Harvest Park Middle School
on Jun 12, 2013 at 12:31 pm

Glad I got to spend the time I did with you a couple months ago trisha. I hope you can find some peace now. You will be missed and thought of often.

Posted by Gail
a resident of Walnut Grove Elementary School
on Jun 12, 2013 at 1:45 pm

I am so shocked by this news. Trisha was a part of our neighborhood, I watched her grow and blossom into a woman and a young mother. I am sadden by her early tragic death. My heart goes out to her parents and family.

Posted by Maryanne
a resident of California Reflections
on Jun 12, 2013 at 8:44 pm

I remember this young lady from Amador days and friends of my children. she was a kind young woman, a family that has been through alot of tragedy. please know her and family are being prayed for...R.I.P. trisha...