Pleasanton Family Needs Your Help in Fighting Bank of America
Original post made by Kasee, Mission Park, on Dec 5, 2012
Our friends, Brad and Joan Zetterlund, have been fighting Bank of America for over three years for their home. They just stopped the second wrongful foreclosure process on their house.
This is the beginning of their story in their own words:
Here is our story: Brad and Joan Zetterlund 4673 Canary Dr, Pleasanton, CA
• In 2009, while in the middle of a simple refinance, the loan principle is doubled.
• Although numerous attempts were made, no one at Bank of America would fix this balance.
• Instead of fixing the balance, they stamped our loan foreclosed.
• On August 10th, 2010 we received a call from Bank of America telling us that ou
r home of 16 years would be sold on the steps of the Alameda County Courthouse. They claimed that they had been talking to our attorney, Mr. Anthony, numerous times the week before WE DON'T KNOW A MR. ANTHONY.
• 1 hour after our home of 16 years was sold, the investor who had purchased our home was on our front porch, with a 3 day eviction notice. We were in complete shock and could hardly breathe, sleep or eat for months. ( We ended up paying this investor $12,000 so they would not evict us from our home while we battled Bank of America)
Please visit their Facebook page to find out more details: Web Link
Then SHARE THE PAGE with your friends. All this family wants is the correct mortgage!