Which presidential candidate do you plan to vote for?

Original post made by Gina Channell-Allen, president of the Pleasanton Weekly, on Sep 26, 2012

Vote in the Pleasanton Weekly's poll. It's at the bottom of the homepage.

Posted by Mr. Mittens
a resident of another community
on Sep 26, 2012 at 9:19 pm

I'm not going to say who I'm voting for. It's kind of linked to why I won't reveal my tax returns. And it's kind of linked to why I won't tell you how many servants Ann and I employ in our various households, or how much we pay them. I will say this, however. As soon as I decided to run for president, I got rid of all the illegals on our properties. I mean how can anyone expect to keep their Mexicans when running for president from cripes sake!

Vote for Mitt -- He just loves to fire people.

p.s. pay no attention to the 300 or so Staples stores that are going out of business, and the 300 or so others that are seriously downsizing (which is part of the Republican attempt to yet further debase the language), Downsizing = Fire their butts.

Posted by Mr. Mittens
a resident of another community
on Sep 26, 2012 at 10:05 pm

Oh, and about those Staples that are going under. It's obviously because of too much govt interference. It has nothing to do with Staples' made in China products being absolute crap.

But, hey, a smart businessman like myself might try to dump the products on a foreign market where not only will there be people to buy my crappy products but I'll be able to employ Staples workers at a 1/3 of the cost of doing business in the USA. I'd be a bad president if I didn't try to maximize my profits by screwing over American workers!

Vote Mitt -- Because, honestly, no one else is going to, and he doesn't have any money because even his rich friends know their party has no message, and so let's try to prevent too much further embarrassment. Hey, anyone want to bet $10,000.00 on something? I do it all the time just to show my solidarity with working people in the US!

Posted by mittless
on Sep 27, 2012 at 9:28 am

Speaking of firings, Comcast announced 1000 Calif employees will be fired due to the high cost of employment in this state.
Today, Campbells Soup is closing their S. Sacramento plant and laying off several hundred due to the high cost of running their business in Calif.

But, it must be Mitt's fault...or maybe George Bush. It couldn't be dem policies, over-regulation and excessive taxes. Nope, nothing to see here, obamabots.

Posted by Mittless is Clueless
a resident of Rosewood
on Sep 27, 2012 at 12:25 pm

Campbells is declining because their soups are too salty and people aren't buying canned goods any more (and for good reason). Comcast announced that they are laying off in Cali because they are centralizing their operation. None of this is the fault of Bush, Romney or Obama.

Now, Staples? That's another matter. Somebody chose to sell low quality merchandise and employ low-income, low-morale workers. I don't think that was Obama or Bush. Let's see, any other possibilities? Didn't think so.

Posted by Yes u r clueless
on Sep 27, 2012 at 8:10 pm

Both companies cited the cost of doing business in this state as the primary reason for leaving. You are parroting the talking points fed to the SacBee by Darrel steinberg soon after he was blind sided by these huge loses. Look up the article in the Bee today.
Of course, he didn't see this coming...they never do, until its too late, as was his spin. Stupid dems.....

Posted by Cholo
a resident of Livermore
on Sep 30, 2012 at 9:17 pm

Mitt doesn't love his wife. She's too normal for him!

Posted by Romney fan
on Sep 30, 2012 at 11:21 pm

Sicko, ooops, my fingers slipped....how would you know what's normal? They were high school sweethearts !!