Celebration today for Chris Beratlis

Original post made on Mar 30, 2012

A celebration will be held from 2:30 to 5:30 p.m. today at Gay 90's Pizza to honor longtime city, civic and business leader and rancher Chris Beratlis.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 4:53 PM

Posted by Al. Bronzini, a resident of Downtown
on Mar 30, 2012 at 11:02 am

I wish to express my condolence to Chris's family in their loss.

Posted by PW Reader, a resident of Birdland
on Mar 30, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Al--The celebration is to HONOR Chris, not to mourn him--Yikes!

My best wishes and gratitude to Chris to all of his dedicated contributions to Pleasanton and our community over the years. Enjoy the day!

Posted by Gary Schwaegerle, a resident of Downtown
on Mar 30, 2012 at 10:28 pm

Gary Schwaegerle is a registered user.

Hi Chris & Family, our family's only been here since 1968 - 44 years. Thanks to You for all Your Posative Contributions! Cheers Gary Schwaegerle & Family

Posted by Marylou Edwards, a resident of Birdland
on Apr 2, 2012 at 8:41 am

My condolences to the family of Chris Beratlis. I didn't even know this happened. I remember Mr. Beratlis to be such a kind and happy person. We have done some business over the years in regards to mortgages and he was always very professional and all his plans were very calculated. I thought that was very cool. Rest in peace Mr. B.

Marylou Edwards

Posted by Howard Neely, a resident of Pleasanton Heights
on Apr 2, 2012 at 10:10 pm

CHRIS IS STILL WITH US !!!!!!!!!!!
If you are a true friend of Chris Beratlis, then right now would be a good time to pray for him.......he needs your support.
To me, Chris is Mr. Pleasanton.....this is his home town, where he has served it well. Without his past efforts the Downtown would not be what it is today. He proves that one man can make a difference, so take time to thank him for it.
Blesings to you Chris, we love you. Howard and Kathleen Neely

Posted by Christy Seekford, a resident of Livermore
on Apr 11, 2012 at 1:04 pm

Chris and his wife were always so sweet to me. I would look forward to the dinners him and Glenda would come to at my house. They were the only ones that could give my Dad some grief about me and he would let them live it down. Chris will be missed very much. I am so thankful that I was able to see him the last time I came out there. I will forever have good memories of such a good man. I love you and GLenda
Christy

If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.