Why was Agenda 21 information deleted?

Original post made by Kangaroo, another community, on Feb 23, 2012

Why do you not want the citizens of Pleasanton to know about Agenda 21?
Web Link

Posted by No UN running Ptown
on Feb 23, 2012 at 1:52 pm

Deleted ??? I never saw it ! I've been watching and thinking I would give a heads up that the UN would start controlling my life, on MY PROPERTY... I knew any day Matt would want to start coming down on our freedom.
Thanks for sharing,

Posted by Thank Obama and Our Hippie Mayor
on Feb 23, 2012 at 2:06 pm

There's obviously a need to connect the dots. An Obama presidency. Union infestation of Pleasanton. Another bike shop opening up within the city limits. A hippie mayor installing her husband as head of a business board. And now the United Nations attempting to tyrannize Pleasanton residents. When will it end? Go to tsumanicpensiones.com to learn about how the United Nations supports unfunded liabilities as a key way to weaken us. Soon we'll all be seeing helicopters downtown and uniformed guys with sky blue helmets going door to door.

Posted by No UN running Ptown
on Feb 23, 2012 at 9:38 pm

Must LISTEN. Terrifying, but definitely a 'must listen'. A manifesto
written to instruct the international redistribution 9f wealth. Instructions on holding the county-wide meeting like were held in the last several months...scheduled with pre-determined outcomes of these centralized controls for living our lives.
Listen and learn. We must arm ourselves with knowledge to defend ourselves.

Posted by MeThinks
on Feb 23, 2012 at 10:07 pm

That all four of the above posters are one and the same person, bent upon Conspiracy Theory 2012.001.1.1.

Posted by No UN running Ptown
on Feb 23, 2012 at 10:30 pm

Well, me thinks that' MeThinks 'has a vivid imagination...does he not belive that 2 people could be in opposition to his doctrine? I was happy to have someone act as a perfect reminder to me, to piggyback on their post, Rather than creating my own thread ! I'd rather think 'GREAT minds think alike' myself !!.

Posted by No UN running Ptown
on Feb 24, 2012 at 9:01 am

Besides PW is cracking down on serial pretenders, as they should.