Thank You So Much!

Original post made by Dan on Feb 21, 2012

To the young man with good taste (wearing an SF Giants hat), I just want to thank you so much for giving me my key at the Pleasanton Luckys. I just wish I had a reward I could give you. The fact that you noticed the key on my hood and waited for me to return shows true integrity and that you look out for your fellow man - all traits that will eventually lead you to, what I hope, is nothing but success for your future. I can only thank you again and hope the karmic forces in the universe bless you fully and completely.

To the original person who found the key and put it on my hood - thank you as well.

I appreciate the fact that in this world of corruption, exploitation, criminality and people just treating each other inhumanely, there are people here and there willing to go the extra mile to just make someone's life a little easier. I am not sure if I am deserving of such kindness, but I am so very thankful.

Posted by M, a resident of Vintage Hills Elementary School
on Feb 21, 2012 at 9:18 pm

great one! we'll be sure to pay it forward sooner than later :)

Posted by Just sayin', a resident of Del Prado
on Feb 22, 2012 at 8:57 am

Awesome! Thank you so much for sharing. We hear so much about people behaving poorly.

yet..good things do happen all the time..

Posted by mom, a resident of Pleasanton Meadows
on Feb 22, 2012 at 8:07 pm

Nice post. There are a lot of very good people who live in Pleasanton and thanks for reminding everyone of that.

Posted by It would be nice, a resident of Another Pleasanton neighborhood
on Feb 22, 2012 at 8:26 pm

If there could be a "Like" button on this website. I think the original post would rate quite a few "Likes" without people having to post a separate message? The "Likes" could still be governed by the Verifaction Code/Capture so that robots wouldn't figure into the formula.

So, anyone in favor of this idea, or "Like" it?

Posted by Mike Cheney, a resident of Downtown
on Feb 23, 2012 at 10:26 am

LIKE IT!

Posted by Mark Lee, a resident of Civic Square
on Feb 28, 2012 at 9:29 pm

Wow! I'm happy to hear about this! :)

Web Link

Web Link

If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.