Tri-Valley veteran journalist Tim Hunt to start blog Jan. 3

Original post made on Dec 30, 2011

Tim Hunt will begin blogging Jan. 3 at PleasantonWeekly.com.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Friday, December 30, 2011, 12:00 AM

Posted by Stacey, a resident of Amberwood/Wood Meadows
on Dec 30, 2011 at 8:18 pm

Stacey is a registered user.

Good luck!

Posted by marvin, a resident of Castlewood
on Jan 2, 2012 at 10:36 am

Mr Valley is fine as long as he doesnt spew religious nonsense in his articles. I like to read to be informed..not preached to.

Posted by Cholo, a resident of Livermore
on Jan 2, 2012 at 11:26 am

We it not for a rational voice like mine, I'm sure his column would go down hill fast.

Good luck Tim!

I agree, keep the religious freaks out of it!

Posted by Steve, a resident of Parkside
on Jan 2, 2012 at 12:54 pm

Who said anything about religion? Are you afraid he worships at the altar of Tiger Woods since he wrote for Golf Lifestyle? You atheists really need to get a life and find something to believe in.

Posted by Marvin, a resident of Castlewood
on Jan 3, 2012 at 6:34 pm

Hey Steevee. Have you ever read an article that Mr. Hunt has written that did not mention his "savior"? Your the one who is getting all riled up. It has nothing to do with Mr. Woods. Peace

Posted by Steve, a resident of Parkside
on Jan 4, 2012 at 8:39 am

Marvie, cite your source for your drive-by attack. 'Your' the one with an axe to grind, so put up or shut up. Let's see some proof that Mr. Hunt beleives in God and tell me again why that's such a bad thing......unless you think he believes in the wrong God......

Posted by Marvin, a resident of Castlewood
on Jan 4, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Sorry Steven, "drive by attack" ah, let me guess, you are a Rush Limblah fan! I guess you are upset that your Tea Party candidate shelly bachman got trounced. Now what? ask urself. am I angry.. peace.

If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.

To post your comment, please click here to login

Remember me?
Forgot Password?

Preserving Disorder
By Tom Cushing | 73 comments | 2,083 views

The drought drives lawmakers to action

Jim Kohnen Post Office Signed into Law

CPRA: Balancing privacy, public's right to know
By Gina Channell-Allen | 3 comments | 240 views