Sen. DeMint: "Obama Admin. the Most Anti_American, Anti-Business in My Lifetime"

Original post made by agreed, Amador Estates, on Aug 11, 2011

I wholeheartedly agree with Senator Jim DeMint.

Here is an excerpt of the link below...
"We saw within a few days that this President was going to be heavy-handed, he was going to implement his agenda and pay back his political allies, and it just went on from there to ObamaCare and then to Dodd-Frank. It has been the most anti-business and I consider anti-American administration in my lifetime. Things that are just so anathema to the principles of freedom, and everything he has come up with centralizes more power in Washington, creates more socialist-style, collectivist policies. This president is doing something that's so far out of the realm of anything Republicans ever did wrong, it's hard to even imagine," Sen. Jim DeMint (R-SC) "Janet Mefferd Show."

Article and videoclip >>> Web Link

The only thing I would add is that many many Congressional Democrats also have demonstrated their Anti-Business, Anti-American values...to especially include Representatives Pete Stark and Jerry McNerney.

Posted by Chili
a resident of Livermore
on Aug 11, 2011 at 3:23 pm

Senator Jim DeMInt DRAFT DODGER. I wonder why he did help defend the United States of America during the Viet War?

Posted by Tim, a veteran
a resident of Del Prado
on Aug 11, 2011 at 5:52 pm

Great posts, Cholo. Thank you! It shows DeMint's cowardice. And the missing cards in the deck of those who advocate such BS.

Posted by Steve
a resident of Parkside
on Aug 11, 2011 at 8:14 pm

Great posts, but they have nothing to do with the original topic. ADHD much?

Posted by Cholo
a resident of Livermore
on Aug 11, 2011 at 8:22 pm

True...still, check out the Republican candidates for the Presidency: Web Link

Ron Paul is the only one who served his country...I wonder why? I can't figure it out.

Can anybody esplain it to me?

Posted by Cholo
a resident of Livermore
on Aug 11, 2011 at 8:43 pm

GUV Rick Perry! Web Link

on the street everybody is saying that "ricky" was in the NAVY! HOORAY!

Posted by Pedicure Pauly
a resident of Foothill Farms
on Aug 11, 2011 at 9:33 pm

Yes. Let's stay on topic. Blaming Obama for my own failure as a human being.

Posted by A Neighbor
on Aug 12, 2011 at 12:31 pm

Senator DeMint gives conservatives a bad name. He is worthy of the label "radical" because he is so right of even the most conservative members of congress that he is outside the realm or reason. He is a big friend of big oil, big corporations, and big donors, and seems to lack any compassion.

Just a sampling:
Voted NO on repealing tax subsidy for companies which move US jobs offshore.
Supports banning openly gay teachers from public schools.
Voted YES on more prosecution and sentencing for juvenile crime, including prison time for 14 year olds.
Voted YES on prohibiting needle exchange programs and banning federal funding for needle-exchange programs.
Voted YES on allowing school prayer during class time.
Voted NO on removing oil & gas exploration subsidies.
Voted NO on tax incentives for energy production and conservation.
Voted NO on campaign finance reform banning soft-money contributions.
Voted YES on decreasing gun waiting period from 3 days to 1.

And his stance on restricting access to birth control for all minors is nothing short of regressive.

He will never get my vote, and I have always called myself a conservative.
Web Link

Posted by Leland
a resident of Ruby Hill
on Aug 12, 2011 at 2:09 pm

I don't get it? What's not to like? Has he ever voted to raise taxes on the rich? I rest my case!

Posted by momo
on Aug 12, 2011 at 3:25 pm

this guy can esplain...Web Link

Posted by steve
a resident of Parkside
on Aug 12, 2011 at 3:55 pm

After the obsessive posts about Dan Quayle the past few days, I think he would have no problem getting a restraining order against you stalkers.
I am glad to see you've moved past Bush and back to Quayle. Now that's progressive!

To post your comment, please click here to Log in

Remember me?
Forgot Password?

Hayward NAACP officials threaten blog posters

Duck!