NO TO SITE# 7 (Pleasanton Gateway Apartment Complex)
Original post made by Concerned resident, Carlton Oaks, on Mar 16, 2011
1. It will ruin the natural preserve that the city has worked to rebuild. A large complex near the freeway will be inconsistent with the beauty of Pleasanton.
2. Adding high density apartments will lower the price of the homes.
3. Schools are already overcrowded and this will lead to further congestion.
4. There is a lack of public transit like Bart close to this site.
5. Traffic congestion in the area and crime will increase.
The deadline to voice concerns is this Friday, March 18th. You can stop this from happening by sending an email to the mayor Jennifer Hosterman email@example.com and Janice Stern firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject : No to site#7 (Pleasanton gateway apartment complex).
The House of Representatives performs history’s first repeat hara-kiri
By Tom Cushing | 11 comments | 1,380 views
Net Neutrality a win or loss for open Internet and First Amendment?
By Gina Channell-Allen | 2 comments | 656 views