New Bikram Yoga Studio

Original post made by Mom, Downtown, on Dec 15, 2010

Anyone have any info on the new bikram yoga studio that is going in on Bernal/Stanley near the am/pm gas station? When is it opening? The signage is all up and looks like it will be soon.

Posted by Yogi
on Dec 25, 2010 at 9:06 pm

Heard the Bikram studio is having problem with being overcharged by City for sewer connection. Also heard will be opening maybe late 2/11

Posted by Suzy Q
a resident of Bordeaux Estates
on Dec 29, 2010 at 9:46 am

Mayor Jen promised to reduced sewer connection rates to decrease small business costs. Actually Cindy McGovern brought that up at one discussion and Mayor Jen stole it from her at the next debate.

I would suggest the owner of the Bikram studio contact that Mayor through the city and ask her to keep her campaign promises!

Posted by Noisy
on Jan 1, 2011 at 8:43 am

I was hoping someone new the address, and may an e mail to get in touch with the owner

Posted by The Studio, Danville
a resident of Danville
on Jan 4, 2011 at 11:45 am

Happy New Year everyone. Please forgive the interruption but just wanted to let you know that we are running a "free class" special at The Studio in Danville. Visit our website to receive your free class pass via email. Thanks!
Web Link

Posted by Noisy
a resident of Oak Hill
on Jan 8, 2011 at 9:05 am

Again, Can someone put the actual address up or a contact or an e-mail, I would love to stop by check out the space. I am already thirsting for this place to open.

Posted by Yogi
on Jan 9, 2011 at 11:34 pm

The address is 3283 Bernal Ave (near Stanley)no Tenant Improvements have been started yet.

Posted by Julie
a resident of Livermore
on Jan 16, 2011 at 12:13 pm

I just noticed this new studio and have been searching for info too on when it will open. I am excited to have a studio closer than San Ramon! I found this info when searching which does have a phone number. I'm not going to call it, but thought maybe you'd want to and post what you find. It was under new business licenses in Pleasanton.

Bikram Yoga Tri Valley 3283 Bernal Ave 917-572-9960

Posted by Troy
a resident of Stoneridge
on Jan 19, 2011 at 11:42 am

Very happy to hear about your excitement about Bikram Yoga Tri-Valley Pleasanton.We will be opening a 4000 square foot yoga studio consisting of two yoga rooms (a 1550 sq/ft and a smaller 950 sq/ft room)women and men's change rooms with restrooms and two showers in each,and reception and retail space.All of the teacher have been personally trained by Bikram Choudhury including myself, my wife Aiko Nakasone and two teachers from NYC.
We've had some problems getting building permits in Pleasanton resulting in a 3 month delay. I've been told the permits will be secured next week. I have everybody ready to start building as soon as we get the green light.So that being said we hope to open in March 2011. I will be working to get a website up soon so that updated information on the opening will be available.
Best,
Troy Myers

Posted by Beth
a resident of Mohr Park
on Jan 20, 2011 at 12:35 pm

Thank you Troy for letting us know. Like the rest, I am excited about having a yoga studio close by. All the best getting papers in order.

Posted by SCI-FIT
a resident of another community
on Jan 27, 2011 at 5:47 pm

Hi Troy-
We will be neighbors and I thought you should know that MANY people are interested in any information about your location- you may want to post it in your window, or provide us (SCI-FIT) with brochures or business cards to refer people to. We've have at least 2 people a week ask us about you, and even calling us (the way the signs are done is very confusing for everyone). Just a thought-
Bianca

Posted by Sara
on Mar 17, 2011 at 4:49 pm

Any update on when this is supposed to open up!?

Thanks!

Posted by troy
a resident of Stoneridge
on Mar 18, 2011 at 10:00 pm

We are hoping to be open Early May 2011. I'm going to try to put up a Facebook page so I can keep everybody updated. We have a temporary website www.bikramyogapleasanton.com

Posted by Jim Coughlin
a resident of another community
on Apr 15, 2011 at 3:20 pm

Hi Troy -
Welcome to Pleasanton.
I plan on coming to the studio and practicing with you when you're up and running (soon?)

In the meantime, come by and say hi to me and Kate at Downtown Yoga