Community Craft & Rummage Sale Downtown

Original post made by Sandra, Downtown, on Aug 13, 2010

I will be doing the Community Craft and Rummage Sale in Downtown Pleasanton on First Street at the site with the 3 churches on August 21st (next saturday).... did anyone do this sale last month in July? I would like to know your thoughts and how you did at this show?? this rummage sale is free to do so i am excited to get rid of some stuff,... please write your thoughts, thank you.

Posted by jay
a resident of another community
on Aug 13, 2010 at 10:34 am

SonRise will be doing an electronic waste collections that day at that sale.... for the horses and children in castro valley, you can find them online if you're curious.. i'm bringing my old broken printers..

Posted by teresa
on Aug 13, 2010 at 2:10 pm

I am selling too for the first time. dont have much I can tell you.

Posted by Garage Sale Fan
a resident of Oak Hill
on Aug 13, 2010 at 4:39 pm

I'm a first timer too. Getting rid of nice things because we're moving, so I'm eager to go and sell them. Will Freecycle anything leftover. Not sure what time you have to go to set-up. Anyone know?

Posted by Teresa
on Aug 15, 2010 at 2:46 pm

You can get in touch with the church on this event through the website. LivingVineFellowship.org or write to communitykindness101@gmail.com

The rummage sale is growing and there are going to be a lot of bargains available from what I understand... as I am helping with the event. I certainly would love the town to come for a visit to help support the families and individuals that are trying to earn some income... economic times are tough for everyone... the sale is free to have a space and free shop with free parking...and blocks away from the farmers market... it's a total winning situation for all involved ... please plan to visit saturday morning!
Would love to see you there :)
thanks for reading....
(one of the organizers)
...and thanks to whomever began this topic... thank you thank you...

Posted by Lee
on Aug 16, 2010 at 9:29 am

I didn't know about this Community sale, but now I will come and bring friends! Thanks for posting this info!!

Posted by Beth
a resident of Kottinger Ranch
on Aug 16, 2010 at 10:21 am

very nice, this town can benefit from events like this.

Posted by Curious
on Aug 16, 2010 at 11:16 am

So it's on First Street, but what is the cross street, please? And the hours?

I looked on the church's website referenced above, but didn't really see any specific information on the Rummage Sale, other than the date. No location or hours.

Thank you.

Posted by Curious
on Aug 18, 2010 at 1:08 pm

Checking again to see if anyone has the answers for the questions above. Thank you.