Say bonjour! to Florence de Bretagne

Original post made on Jun 3, 2010

If you're walking down Main Street Saturday, the colors blooming inside Studio 7 may reach out and grab you. Don't resist.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 6:16 AM

Posted by don't get it
on Jun 3, 2010 at 10:11 am

I've seen this work...I don't get it. Art is subjective, but it doesn't seem to fit with the work Studio 7 normally shows... childlike whimsy I guess.

Posted by m
on Jun 3, 2010 at 11:02 am

I still can't shake the bad mojo feelings I got from the original owners ... [Portion removed due to disrespectful comment or offensive language] ... I walk by Studio 7 with a slight nauseating feeling in my stomach ... I know I am wrong about this ... I apologize to the current owner.

Posted by agree with m
a resident of Pleasanton Heights
on Jun 3, 2010 at 11:44 am

Sure think the new owner should change the name . . . . . m has it right all the way, those former owners are like having ghosts in the property, and not friendly ones either.

Posted by Cholo
a resident of Livermore
on Jun 3, 2010 at 12:57 pm

Clearly there needs to be a ritual to cleanse the site of all bad vibes...fair is fair!

eat a raw egg before entering...problem solved!

Posted by NoLikingIt
a resident of another community
on Sep 15, 2012 at 4:46 pm

I saw her work in Paris. I also visited her website. Nothing's changed and I've never been able to figure it out - same old repetitive objects, shapes and figures done in different colors.