Tailors in or around Pleasanton?

Original post made by Qwerty on Feb 15, 2010

Would anyone have some recommendations on a tailor in or near Pleasanton? I need to have some pants hemmed and would like to find a tailor with good fashion sense who knows how to get pants to properly break over the top of the shoe.

Posted by resident, a resident of Downtown
on Feb 16, 2010 at 8:20 am

Try Monika's on Ray St -- 462-6512. I have heard good things about her work.

Posted by Amador Mom, a resident of Mohr Park
on Feb 16, 2010 at 8:22 am

Monikas on Ray Street - does a great job. Have had her do lots of stuff and she is always on time.

Posted by Curious, a resident of Del Prado
on Feb 16, 2010 at 9:34 am

Esse's (sp?) on Hopyard and Stoneridge next to Jamba Juice. Great work and friendly service.

Posted by Edda, a resident of Another Pleasanton neighborhood
on Feb 17, 2010 at 9:15 pm

I have used Monika and Esse, and I got exactly what I wanted from each one. Monika hemmed some jeans -- fast, inexpensive. Esse made a dress for me without a pattern, just based on what I told him I wanted. Turned out great, without fittings: he measured me, and when I picked it up it was perfect.

Posted by Cholo, a resident of Livermore
on Feb 18, 2010 at 7:21 pm

you don't wear socks so it's still gonna look like you're wearing highwaters...you need socks, not a taylor...

Posted by Cholo, a resident of Livermore
on Feb 18, 2010 at 7:21 pm

correction: tailor

If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.