San Ramon Republican David Harmer secures 10th Congressional District primary win

Original post made on Sep 3, 2009

Voters gave one local Republican politician the green light in the run to fill the vacant seat of former 10th District U.S. Rep. Ellen Tauscher, but the red light to another as Lt. Gov. John Garamendi takes the Democratic Party lead.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Thursday, September 3, 2009, 6:45 AM

Posted by bob123
a resident of another community
on Sep 3, 2009 at 9:47 am

Let's get behind this young smart conservative and chase career politicians out for a change! I know Pleasanton is not in his district but for those of us who live in the district ( which the Demo candidate does not!) this is the guy!!

Posted by Guy Regolium
a resident of Danville
on Sep 3, 2009 at 3:22 pm

This article is incomprehensible. Did the 'reporter' finish grade school? Poor grammer, obtuse sentences, no structure. Quick - who won? who lost? I couldn't answer without rereading story.

What is going on with American newspapers. No wonder the internet is gaining so much ground.

Posted by John
a resident of San Ramon
on Sep 3, 2009 at 3:48 pm

I work extremely hard for the money I earn and therefore I am extremely caution with how I spend it. I have meet David Harmer and he is the genuine thing. He understands that our government needs to live responsibly within its means like each of us does. Plus, he actually lives in the area he will be representing which is critical if he is going to understand our issues and needs.

Posted by larry
a resident of Civic Square
on Sep 3, 2009 at 10:48 pm

John,

You are obviously a smart guy, not quite in step with the english language. Which leads me to believe that you might not be quite in step with our needs, and our local electeds' ability to deliver on those needs, in our geo area. I certainly hope you will not be romanticized by this one candidate, and that you will seek out and learn what each and every candidate has to offer. You may very well change your mind.

Posted by Pablo
on Sep 4, 2009 at 8:17 am

I have never even heard of the guy but will vote for him if the alternative is Garamendi.