UPDATE: Livermore man identified as Saturday's I-680 crash victim

Original post made on Aug 30, 2009

The Alameda County coroner's bureau has identified a 53-year-old Livermore man who died in a crash on southbound Interstate Highway 680 in an unincorporated part of the county near Fremont Saturday morning.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Saturday, August 29, 2009, 8:25 AM

Posted by Tom Fessel, a resident of Livermore
on Aug 30, 2009 at 9:48 am

Sirous was a good friend and he will be missed by many. RIP my friend.

Posted by Regina, a resident of Dublin
on Aug 30, 2009 at 2:14 pm

God help us. Aren't people paying attention when they drive. What a tragedy.

Posted by E.J., a resident of another community
on Aug 30, 2009 at 5:33 pm

This is a tragic event indeed. Sirous was a colleague and friend. His coworkers (including me) on the other side of the country, in Newtown Pennsylvania, mourn his death. It's hard to accept this news. Sympathies to his grief-stricken family.

Posted by Kamran, a resident of Livermore
on Sep 1, 2009 at 8:24 pm

RIP daddy

Posted by Tanya Y., a resident of another community
on Sep 3, 2009 at 12:03 pm

Sirous was a colleague and friend. He will be missed.
My heart and sympathy goes out to his family.

Posted by Farshad, a resident of Livermore
on Sep 3, 2009 at 4:30 pm

Sirous was a nice and caring man.

I lost my best friend. He will be missed.

Posted by Paul Ma, a resident of another community
on Sep 5, 2009 at 2:17 pm

Sirous, Thank you for appearing in my dream this morning. You are a kind, dedicated, and caring person. I'm very fortunate to have known you personally and as a colleague. Hope to see you soon in my next dream.

Posted by Hooman, a resident of Livermore
on Sep 18, 2009 at 11:41 pm

my dad wasn't just some normal guy. he defined being a man, in almost every single situation he faced in life. rip dad, i love you.

Posted by Sanaz, a resident of another community
on Sep 26, 2009 at 12:17 pm

Words cannot even begin to express our sorrow,
our thoughts and prayers are with you (amo sirus)....

Posted by behrooz, a resident of Livermore
on Oct 19, 2009 at 8:28 am

I lost my best uncle. He will be missed.

Posted by ali rahmani, a resident of Bridle Creek
on Dec 27, 2009 at 3:47 pm

Sirous was my friend's berother (Ghodrat) he was a nice man and i am realy sorry for this terAAagedy, i will miss him

If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.