Where to get the most immediate and accurate results on Measure G?

Original post made by Frank Trigg, Birdland, on Jun 2, 2009

OK, I voted, and did it the old fashioned way at Walnut Grove. Now I want the results as soon as possible and accurately of course. I'd surprised to see it (on TV) on the news so where to go? Here? There? The other place? If you can do me a favor and keep posts relating to this question only I'd appreciate it. I don't care how people voted one at a time, or why they voted the way they did. Debating time is over.
-Frank

Posted by My 2/100
a resident of Mohr Park
on Jun 2, 2009 at 1:01 pm

Here you go: --> Web Link

Posted by My 2/100
a resident of Mohr Park
on Jun 2, 2009 at 1:04 pm

Download the .pdf after 8:00 P.M. You'll need Adobe Reader, which you can get here: --> http//www.adobe.com

Posted by Frank Trigg
on Jun 2, 2009 at 1:30 pm

Thanks for the link. I hope it's not 28 days to get the real results. I could count the 20,000 or more votes by hand more quickly.

Posted by Chatty Chad
on Jun 2, 2009 at 2:13 pm

If the results don't go my way, I'm going to demand a recount.

Posted by Bel
a resident of Val Vista
on Jun 2, 2009 at 4:09 pm

Thanks for posting the link, saves me from waiting for the news.

Posted by results
a resident of California Reflections
on Jun 2, 2009 at 8:26 pm

Looks like G has a strong majority of the public, but not the 67% to win. The people are speaking but there is not this widespread anti-G sediment that has been expressed over and over on this web site.

Posted by framl
a resident of Pleasanton Heights
on Jun 2, 2009 at 9:41 pm

all of the links suck.... the county election site FAILS BIG... no real information...just like all government... overpaid, and underdelivers...

Posted by frank
a resident of Pleasanton Heights
on Jun 2, 2009 at 9:42 pm

Posted by old person
a resident of Pleasanton Heights
on Jun 2, 2009 at 11:12 pm

For Frank: At 10:43 pm results for all precincts were posted!!

Posted by Mike
a resident of Highland Oaks
on Jun 3, 2009 at 1:10 am

It looks like it has failed, which I feel is for the best.

Posted by Not the end of the world
a resident of Highland Oaks
on Jun 3, 2009 at 7:38 am

The bottom line here is, the City of Pleasanton has more than enough cash in it's reserve to bail out the school situation. Want proof, look at the money they are lending to the state. The problem is, when there's been excess money, so to speak, in the school system, the state has taken it back. Since the city has been lending the state money, they need to step up and explain to the Govenator that we are going to fund our school district and that money needs to be left alone.

There are other options here, now is the time to use them.