Sunday at 10:30ish across the street from Safeway

Original post made by Mike, Birdland, on May 18, 2009

I was going to Safeway when two pleasanton police cars was turning quickly thru the intersection. I wondered what they were rushing to. When I made my turn, I noticed across the street from Safeway on Santa Rita, there was a police SUV and they had about 6-8 hispanic people standing next to the brick wall. Did anyone see this, and know what happened?

Posted by INS
a resident of Livermore
on May 18, 2009 at 5:53 pm

This was cholo and his family, they are headed back south...cochina

Posted by Appalled
on May 19, 2009 at 3:55 pm

Hooray! Cholo was finally deported....and will never again grace the walls of this forum...oh wait, no I'm incorrect - he is posting right now on another story about a woman tragically killed on Foothill Road - sadly, Cholo is spewing his hate...

I wonder, though, if this poster would identify these folks as "white" or Caucasian....why no other descriptor? I mean really? a group of Hispanic people...great, really helpful....

just seems racist but let's see what Cholo thinks..he will come around soon

Posted by Get out of the wagon
on May 19, 2009 at 5:15 pm

INS/Appalled,

Thanks for the LOL. I read "Hooray, Cholo was finally deported..." and almost busted a gut!

Posted by Mike
on May 19, 2009 at 9:33 pm

Need a description?
OK there was one heavy Hispanic man, heavy Hispanic woman, 2 middle size men and 1 middle size woman, and two kids about 9-11.
Sorry I didn't get a description of what they were wearing as I was DRIVING and didn't want to crash you idiot...what difference does it make, Hispanic, white, red, green? I want to know what they did to be lined up that way.

Posted by Rex S.
on May 19, 2009 at 10:25 pm

Mike, how about a call to the police department, they're usually pretty good about sharing information with the public. If you can't get any help from them, contact the PW, they should be able to dig a bit.

Posted by Mike is Pathetic
a resident of Vintage Hills Elementary School
on May 20, 2009 at 3:20 pm

How about, get a life and stop being so nosy. I mean really. Are you worried because people were being questioned or are you worried because there are "his-panics" in Pleasanton? Get a Life!

Posted by Jim
on May 23, 2009 at 8:44 am

No I did not think because they are hispanic...in pleasanton...what a idiot you are...I was more concerned they were a victim of something.
Gesh!