where everybody knows your name--Dr.Beanz Drive Thru

Original post made by Joe, Another Pleasanton neighborhood, on May 11, 2009

I can not believe how amazing the service and the coffee is at Dr. Beanz Coffee Bar. The young girl that works there in the morning is so friendly and makes a rockin cup of joe. I pull up and the staff knows my name and my drink and I get 2 drinks free for every 10 I buy. It feels so good to spend my money on good old fashion independent businesses. Thanks Dr. Beanz.

Posted by Jenn
on May 11, 2009 at 5:27 pm

Joe,

Where is this place? I'd love to support an independent and I love my coffee.

Posted by Lisa
on May 11, 2009 at 9:04 pm

I agree, I love Dr. Beanz too! It is in the shopping center on the corner of Valley and Santa Rita, across Valley from Safeway.

Posted by Cholo
a resident of Livermore
on May 11, 2009 at 11:00 pm

Think BEANO!

Posted by loves coffee too
on May 12, 2009 at 7:33 am

I love Dr. Beanz, too! I especially like "Taylor" who works there. He remembers my name, remembers my drink, and is always nice and friendly. The drinks are good, it's quick, and the prices are reasonable. They have good smoothies, too. It's definitely a place to try!!!!!

Posted by AVHS Dad
a resident of Stoneridge Park
on May 12, 2009 at 9:36 am

AVHS Dad is a registered user.

Didn't that used to be a Caffino?

Posted by loves coffee too
on May 12, 2009 at 9:49 am

Yes, it used to be Caffino. I think it changed ownership awhile back. It's a great drive-thru place - you gotta try it!!!

Posted by loves coffee too
on May 12, 2009 at 9:50 am

Oh wait a minute, no, it wasn't a Caffino. It was a Mika's. Sorry about that! But yes, it changed ownership and now it's Dr. Beanz.

Posted by frank
a resident of Pleasanton Heights
on May 12, 2009 at 9:26 pm

Caffino is and always was in the Trader Joe's little shopping center at Santa Rita at I580. The thing next to Jack-In-The-Box on Valley at Santa Rita is/was always something else.

Try the folks at Caffino- they are super friendly and the product is GOOD.

Posted by DR Beanz fan
a resident of Pleasanton Valley
on May 12, 2009 at 10:40 pm

Dr. Beanz is the best keep secret in Pleasanton that everyone drives by!

I too have my drink ready for me when I pull up to the window, even though I'm only there about once a week!

Friendly, quick, and better than any chain around.

Try 'em out!

Posted by jessie
on May 13, 2009 at 6:42 pm

What a treat it is to actually have your drink made by someone who cares about your business. The kid "Taylor" is the owners son. He is there everyday with a smile and a consistent yummy cup of coffee. He knows my name my drink and remembers many things. I agree Dr. Beanz should no longer be a secret but be a place everyone must go. Thank you for your on-going wonderful service. It really feels good knowing my hard earn dollar goes to such a wonderful family business. I also know that the owner works everyday open to close in the Dr. Beanz in Dublin...what dedication!! I will always be your number one fan:)