This School Parcel Tax is Ruining Lives!!!

Original post made by Buford on May 5, 2009

This parcel tax is costing me an arm and a leg already! I tell you what, after 5 hours of listening Fox News and Rush Limbaugh, I'm really fired up! Why should I pay some gutless parcel tax when the money could go to good use, like distributing bibles to students or getting them NRA memberships? These public schools are the worst thing ever to happen to Pleasanton and the classes they teach would make Joseph Stalin proud! Now I got these know-it-all college bound students coming up to me telling me I can't take up 5 parking spaces in the Wal-Mart parking lot with my Ford F-350. Some liberal vegan teacher must have taught them that.

This community needs the brilliant minds of Steve Brozosky, Kay Ayala, and Joe the Plumber to stand up to taxes and hybrid cars. These heroes don't let sissy liberal facts (facts have liberal bias) get in the way of their gut level hatred to any and all taxes. Who can forget the bible passage in Leviticus 19:18 that states "Jesus hates commie pinko hippie parcel taxes." There ain't nothing more beautiful than watching public school funding get cut and hippie teachers getting put in their place. The way things are going, the Pleasanton District will come for our land, our bibles, and my time tested Texas values. Jesus help us all!

Posted by Sam, a resident of Birdland
on May 5, 2009 at 12:46 pm

LOL, here we again, what a great piece!

Posted by Sue, a resident of Birdland
on May 5, 2009 at 1:08 pm

Buford, good thing we know you are kidding as you in your email sound a bit unbalanced or maybe full of Kool aid!

Posted by Cholo, a resident of Livermore
on May 5, 2009 at 2:44 pm

Go Girl Go!!!

Here's a pic of your baby...HOORAY!

Web Link

Posted by eleni, a resident of Castlewood
on May 5, 2009 at 2:56 pm

yeah,.. and cut your hair you damn hippy teachers!!! Joe the plumber is my hero!!!

Posted by AVHS Dad, a resident of Stoneridge Park
on May 5, 2009 at 3:18 pm

AVHS Dad is a registered user.

Joe the Plumber? Oh, wasn't he the guy that got Sarah Palin's daughter preggers?
Great post by the way. REPEAL ALL TAXES!!! HOME SCHOOL FOR EVERYONE!!!

(not!!!)

Posted by Clovis, a resident of another community
on May 5, 2009 at 9:31 pm

They teach that man came from apes in those schools in these so called schools. That is the theory of evolution.

Then they say everything is just relative, so you can just do what ever you want. That is the theory of relativity.

Learn the truth.

Web Link

Posted by Katie, a resident of Ruby Hill
on May 8, 2009 at 11:55 am

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. Liberals man.... wow. This is getting worse and worse every day, seriously. They are something else. ANd yesm Jesus help us all! My generation is in for it.

If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.