CONTINUED -- Newspaper - Conflict of Interest?

Original post made by Another Gatetree Resident on Apr 3, 2009

Amazing. The thread started with this post was closed/locked to only registered users. Jeb knows this will essentially SHUT ALL CONVERSATION ON THE TOPIC DOWN!

--------------

Newspaper - Conflict of Interest?
Schools & Kids, posted by Mike, a resident of the Del Prado neighborhood, 15 hours ago
I know why Jeb is censoring items against the parcel tax and why he is in support of the tax. Jeb's wife works in the office at Foothill High School and she received one of the pink slips. Her job could be saved with a parcel tax. Talk abuot a conflict of interest!

Posted by Sensibly Save Our Schools, a resident of Another Pleasanton neighborhood
on Apr 3, 2009 at 1:29 pm

Goodness Jeb Bing must be glued to his computer frantically locking down all posts! Wouldn't it be a more effective use of your time Mr. Bing to allow the open and free discussion the Pleasanton Weekly president recommends?
You're really beginning to not only look as if you're very biased in your "editing," but your actions are making you appear ridiculous.
Let the people speak!

Posted by Optimistic, a resident of Golden Eagle
on Apr 3, 2009 at 2:53 pm

Optimistic is a registered user.

IF YOU DON'T THINK IT IS FAIR, THEN STOP POSTING ON THIS WEBSITE! FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!

Posted by Stacey, a resident of Amberwood/Wood Meadows
on Apr 3, 2009 at 3:44 pm

Stacey is a registered user.

Optimistic,
If you don't want to read it, stop visiting this website.

Posted by Optimistic, a resident of Golden Eagle
on Apr 3, 2009 at 5:27 pm

Optimistic is a registered user.

Stacey,

While I appreciate some of the comments that you have made regarding the parcel tax, I have found that you completely have lost credibility with me as well as many people that also visit the site from time to time because this is apparently all that you do with your life. You are on these blogs all the time, commenting on every thread out there, responding to every single post. Please, give us all a break and find something more productive to do with your life. Funny how you are ready at the drop of a hat to call everyone single person out that you don't agree with, yet you hide behind just your first name and won't reveal who you are.

Posted by Stacey, a resident of Amberwood/Wood Meadows
on Apr 3, 2009 at 7:15 pm

Stacey is a registered user.

Optimistic,

Aw, your words brought tears to my eyes...

Thanks for the laugh.

Posted by Sensibly Save Our Schools, a resident of Amador Valley High School
on Apr 4, 2009 at 6:45 am

Sensibly Save Our Schools is a registered user.

Does anyone else see the irony in Optimistic complaining about Stacey posting with her first name only when Optimistic has chosen to remain anonymous?
Well, I suppose there's a small chance that Optimistic is the poster's first name, but if it is, it certainly explains the angry shouting. I'd be angry too if my parents saddled me Optimistic for a first name!
Thanks for the laugh Optimistic!

Posted by Optimistic, a resident of Golden Eagle
on Apr 4, 2009 at 1:06 pm

Optimistic is a registered user.

I don't post on every single blog out there like Stacey does and and make sarcastic and comments to every single person out there that is against the parcel tax. Glad I made you laugh. If only you knew how many people laugh at you and your repetitive posts on a daily basis. Find something better to do with your time.

Posted by Optimistic, a resident of Golden Eagle
on Apr 4, 2009 at 1:06 pm

Optimistic is a registered user.

Correction: that is FOR the parcel tax.

Posted by Sensibly Save Our Schools, a resident of Amador Valley High School
on Apr 4, 2009 at 2:13 pm

Sensibly Save Our Schools is a registered user.

Goodness Optimistic, you are one angry person!
But to respond to your comment (and you call Stacey sarcastic?) one of the things I do with my time is volunteer at and for the schools - minimally 20 hours a week, but often much more and there have been many years when volunteering for the schools has been a full time job.

I think it's a shame that all your posts are angry tirades against fellow bloggers. It's also a shame that you've taken a position without doing any real research or even being willing to check into the research that others have already done and which is verifiable.

Might I suggest that a little research would be a good use of your time?

But if you prefer to continue posts in the same vein as those you've already posted, so be it. That is your right and as the saying goes, I might not like what you have to say, but I'll defend your right to say it.

Posted by Stacey, a resident of Amberwood/Wood Meadows
on Apr 4, 2009 at 4:37 pm

Stacey is a registered user.

Is that supposed to make me upset? You've got a long way to go still.

If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.

To post your comment, please click here to login

Remember me?
Forgot Password?

‘Much Ado’ or is it Adios for ObamaCare?
By Tom Cushing | 37 comments | 1,201 views

Backpacked with care is back