Pleasanton teen dies in crash

Original post made on Jan 8, 2009

Cameron Mitchell-Goulette had called his dad at 7:30 p.m. Nov. 26 as he was heading home to Pleasanton from Discovery Bay. He asked his dad if they could go shopping for some new work boots.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Friday, December 1, 2006, 12:00 AM

Posted by Andre
on Jan 8, 2009 at 6:13 pm

Man I never even heard of this,
damn I couldn't imagine a friend of mine passing at such a young age.
My regards to the family and friends.
rest in peace...

[Portion removed due to disrespectful comment or offensive language]

Posted by Kayla
on Jan 8, 2009 at 11:38 pm

I think about Cameron, and the little baby that died in her sleep whose picture was in Starbucks several years ago. The child from Walnut Creek who was killed in a car crash driving home from the snow. The two teenage boys who died of cancer recently. The boy killed by a car in Vintage Hills. The children in Pleasanton who killed themselves. I don't know any of these families, but I think of you, and your children. It's too huge for any parent to bear, for the sisters and brothers, too. I don't know how you're making it, but my heart is with you. I'm beyond sorry.

Posted by Katie
a resident of Amador Valley High School
on Feb 5, 2009 at 7:37 pm

Oh man. I did not hear of this. I am incrediby sorry.

Best wishes to the family. God Bless!

My heart goes out to you.

Posted by Alyse
a resident of Amador Estates
on Nov 25, 2009 at 12:46 am

wow cam its almost 3 years i cant believe it. i was with your dad tonight, he is still so sad. all of us are theres not a day that goes by with out me think about you. im so happy we became such good friends. best friends. i love you and your memory will live on in my heart and mind everyday. please watch over us and keep us all safe. i love you cam!!! more then youll ever know! <3 alyse

Posted by olivia wible
a resident of Stoneridge
on Feb 3, 2010 at 11:07 pm

i still can't believe it's going to be four years. even though i wasn't close with cam, he was like a brother to my sister and it's just still incredible to me that he's gone. i think about him and ross so much, and wonder how they're both doing even though they're separated. love you cam. miss you so much. more than i ever imagined. rip.

Posted by jeremy
on Jul 3, 2011 at 4:14 am

it's been 5 years its been even longer since we talked but i still remember the day of pine wood derby at the middle school and cub scout meetings and soccer practice. its hard to understand why you had to be taken but understand you've had an impact on alot of people and when we were young I was proud to call you a Friend. youll be in my thoughts and prayers always.

Posted by Dad
a resident of Vineyard Avenue
on Oct 18, 2011 at 8:53 pm

Dear Jeremy,

And any others that have kept my son alive in your hearts. I thank you with all that I am. Be safe in your world, find peace. May you never know these endless tears.