Cholo is in the News!

Original post made by Stacey on Jul 16, 2008

Check this out. Our very own Cholo!

Web Link

Posted by Mogatha, a resident of Another Pleasanton neighborhood
on Jul 16, 2008 at 12:41 pm

God, you people. For those of us who wish Cholo would just go away, you're not making life easy.

Posted by unclehomerr.., a resident of Downtown
on Jul 16, 2008 at 1:47 pm

Watch for a grass roots campaign of Stacey of Amberwood.. coming to a ballot near you! Maybe you two could run as a team??

VOTE FOR STACEY/CHOLO - or maybe VOTE FOR CHOLO/STACEY!

Got a better ring to it than VOTE FOR McCAIN/CHENEY or VOTE FOR OBAMA/CLINTON!!

unclehomerr..
running away!

Posted by Senorita, a resident of Amador Estates
on Jul 16, 2008 at 1:48 pm

That is craziness!!! I did not even know about this. I hate to say it but Cholo...You Rock!!!

Posted by Cholo/Stacey, a resident of Another Pleasanton neighborhood
on Jul 16, 2008 at 1:57 pm

There is a strong ticket.

STACEY with a screw loose and CHOLO with the loose spring!

Posted by Cholo, a resident of Livermore
on Jul 16, 2008 at 2:19 pm

Where do you born mogatha or is it thagmo?

Gamotha...do you have teeth? then brush them...

Are you the baby daddy?

go back to where you came from gamotha...shave it mothaga!

signed, the candidate!!!

Posted by Cholo, a resident of Livermore
on Jul 16, 2008 at 3:52 pm

What I don't understand is how come a few disgruntled Plutonians want me to scram, disappear, vamoose? I offer thoughtful responses from time to time, try to be considerate of posters that are full of hate and provide sage advice to the weary. What more can anyone expect from a fellow poster?

I stand by my right to post unless I'm told otherwise. If the overwhelming majority provide good enough reason for me to split, I plant to stay right here. Like illegals say on the streets, Aqui Estamos Y No Nos Vamos...that's my motto...I stand by it!

This is soooooo much fun and I don't mean maybe!!!

Posted by Cholo, a resident of Livermore
on Jul 16, 2008 at 3:53 pm

Correction: plans and not plant!

Posted by Agatha, a resident of Another Pleasanton neighborhood
on Jul 16, 2008 at 4:41 pm

Cholo, your posts often contain insults to other people who have posted. Your posts often don't make sense. You seem like someone who has way too much time on their hands.

Posted by Cholo, a resident of Livermore
on Jul 16, 2008 at 5:26 pm

Agatha...you have some nerve! How come everything has to make sense?

The way I see it is that I just may have to change my name to Logan so that what is posted makes sense? Compromise or what?

I don't know about you but while I was meditating recently, everything turned white and a small presence popped into my head. At first I that it might be Proud To Be An American but it must have been you. You are expelled!

Smells Begone!

I always practice the Golden Rule. Somebody must have stitched Hitler's face over yours!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Alan, a resident of Heritage Oaks
on Jul 16, 2008 at 5:51 pm

Cholo, is that what you call being considerate of other posters?

Posted by frank, a resident of Pleasanton Heights
on Jul 16, 2008 at 7:43 pm

Cholo, I knew you had it in you to go for the big banana, the PRESIDENCY! As you proceed in your campaign and go up against some powerful competition, keep in mind some sage advice offered by the Duchess:

"Be what you would seem to be -- or, if you'd like it put more simply -- Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."

This advice should serve you well!

Posted by Cholo, a resident of Livermore
on Jul 17, 2008 at 12:46 pm

Is the Duchess of Windsor on to me? I'll be in the UK soon after a brief stay in Donostia. I plan to visit London for 4 days. Hopefully, I will arrange an audience. I've never liked her but now that she's had to ear crow, she may just be very very polite. If she starts to insult me, I'll just let her talk to the hand...

Back to my studies...my Basque is a tiny bit rusty...the intensive 2 week class will make me shine again....HOORAY!

I CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR THE SQUID SQUIRT SOUP! YUM YUM...

Posted by Cholo, a resident of Livermore
on Jul 17, 2008 at 12:48 pm

Correction: eat crow!

Posted by 5.0, a resident of Bridle Creek
on Jul 24, 2008 at 10:52 pm

I laughed so hard I soiled my self, I wouldnt pee on that lame mule to put out a fire

Posted by Cholo, a resident of Livermore
on Aug 7, 2008 at 11:48 am

It turns out that that ole "mule" has been dead since 1986. Hmmmmmmmmm, I wonder if it was her spirit that visited me while on vacation?

My campaign fell apart in Donostia because nobody there can vote in a US election. Makes sense...

Yanks are not too popular in Spain? Wonder why?

Posted by John Cleese, a resident of Downtown
on Aug 9, 2008 at 12:02 am

Whoot! Cholo for President!

Posted by Cholo, a resident of Livermore
on Aug 10, 2008 at 11:50 am

Hey Cheddar...what's up with the Cheese?

Does the Cheese still stand alone?

If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.