5 teens seized in string of robberies investigation

Original post made on Mar 29, 2008

Five Dublin teenagers were arrested in Pleasanton early Thursday morning for their alleged involvement in a string of robberies since Monday, according to the Pleasanton Police Department.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Friday, March 28, 2008, 6:36 AM

Posted by Danger, a resident of Another Pleasanton neighborhood
on Mar 29, 2008 at 8:32 am

Appears that Dublin criminals are now invading Pleasanton!!! What next??? Livermore criminals invading our previously safe crime free town???

No BART to Livermore!!!

Posted by Cholo, a resident of Livermore
on Mar 29, 2008 at 9:52 am

YUP...

Posted by Mike, a resident of Highland Oaks
on Mar 29, 2008 at 3:54 pm

Holding up kids for loose change from a Lexus? Hmmmmm. . .

Posted by Stacey, a resident of Amberwood/Wood Meadows
on Mar 29, 2008 at 4:17 pm

Someone's mommy bought the Lexus for him...

Posted by Jerry, a resident of Oak Hill
on Mar 29, 2008 at 11:29 pm

Would you rather be "held up" by someone from Dublin driving a Lexus or someone that rode here on BART???? :)

Do you think mommy will take his Lexus away for a week or two.......

Posted by JT, a resident of Foothill High School
on Mar 30, 2008 at 9:43 am

Stacey congratulations, I hear you are a mommy now.
I do mean it, I wish you well. Being a mom is the best and hardest thing I have ever done. I hope you enjoy the good and the bad of it as much as I have.

I have watched your judgmental posts for a long time.
As a mom with 24 years and 3 kids experience I predict your holier-than-thou attitudes will bite you in the butt in about 14 years or less.

The less you judge, the less you will be judged.

I know you will be a good parent because you care, just as I know most of our neighbors are.

Posted by Stacey, a resident of Amberwood/Wood Meadows
on Mar 30, 2008 at 10:43 am

Well thanks for your judgment. Why would I write here about mistakes I've made and be exhibitionist just so readers could be less judgmental of me? I'm sure the audience here really doesn't care about what goes on in my life. Moreover, what does this have to do with Lexus-driving hooligans? One thing is for sure, I won't be buying cars for my kids.

Posted by not a fan, a resident of Amberwood/Wood Meadows
on Mar 31, 2008 at 1:56 pm

Here Here, JT! This woman drives me crazy!!!!!!!

Posted by Cholo, a resident of Livermore
on Mar 31, 2008 at 7:41 pm

Did you say "drives me crazy!!!"

You're already NUTS, what's the difference?

Are you the devil?

Posted by Jeb Bing, editor of the Pleasanton Weekly
on Mar 31, 2008 at 9:38 pm

Jeb Bing is a registered user.

These comments are going downhill. It's over.

If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.

Sorry, but further commenting on this topic has been closed.

Preserving Disorder
By Tom Cushing | 73 comments | 2,083 views

The drought drives lawmakers to action

Jim Kohnen Post Office Signed into Law

CPRA: Balancing privacy, public's right to know
By Gina Channell-Allen | 3 comments | 238 views