Rohovit, swimming in the 8-and-under group, broke team records in six of his eight races. In total, he notched seven victories and one second-place finish.
Ridosko, top in the 9-10 years old division, earned 10 Top 3 finishes, including six team records. His times also qualified him for the Far Western Championships in four events: 50 and 100 backstroke, and 50 and 100 butterfly.
Other local results included:
* Caroline Gjerde, age 12, swam the 100 backstroke in 1:17.75, breaking a team record set in 2008. She came in first in the 50 backstroke and second in the 100 backstroke.
* Caleb Bitting, 13, swam Junior Olympic-qualifying times in the 200 back (2:37.85) and 200 fly (2:45.52).
* Patrick Ren, 14, swam the 100 fly in 1:01.32, qualifying him for the Junior Olympics.
* Grant Yap, 13, finished in the Top 3 in four of the eight events in which he swam. He set a new team record in the 800 freestyle (10:02.89).
* Cole Reznick, 14, broke team records in the 400 free (4:44.03) and 200 individual medley (2:31.72) and qualified for the Junior Olympics in the 200 free (2:16.10) and 200 IM.
* Jordan Wagner, 14, finished third in the 1500 free, swimming it in 19:52.56, a new team record.
* Katherine Tsui, 16, came in first in the 200 breaststroke and second in the 100 breast.
* Wolfgang Lachance, 14, finished first in the 100 back (1:08.19) and 200 Back (2:29.35), and third in the 200 fly (2:39.79).
* Elizabeth Reimer was second in her age group (13-14) in the 100 free (1:05.86).
* Cole Reznick, 13, was a Top 2 finisher in four events: 400 free (4:44.03), 100 breast (1:15.72), 200 breast (2:45.26) and 200 IM (2:31.72).
* Farel Harimawan, 14, earned a second-place ribbon in the 100 breast (1:17.74).
This story contains 283 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.