Two people were arrested after they were spotted at about 2:08 a.m. June 19 at a building in the 5700 block of W. Las Positas Boulevard, according to police reports. Dean Joseph Gamaza, 43, of San Leandro and Melissa Renee Buna, 35, of Livermore were arrested for prowling, a misdemeanor.
The two were found in an area easily accessed by the public and so were not arrested for burglary, according to a report. Police responded after they received an alarm call.
Buna was also wanted on a misdemeanor warrant out of Alameda County on a drug use charge.
In other police reports:
* Residents of the 1000 block of Piemonte Drive reported a credit card had been used to purchase Gucci purses for $6,787. A suspect apparently attempted to gain entry to Ruby Hill to pick up the package when it was dropped off but was denied entrance at the gate.
* About $2,500 in copper cable was stolen from Clorox 2 in the 7200 block of Johnson Drive in an incident reported at about 11:11 a.m. June 20. It's unknown how entry was gained.
* A residential burglary in the 400 block of Rose Avenue netted a $2,000 gold ring and $20 in cash in an incident reported at about 11:17 p.m. June 20. Entry was gained though a window that had been left partially open.
* Cash and other items were stolen in a June 21 commercial burglary at Bawarchi Indian Restaurant in the 4000 block of Pimlico Drive. Taken was $250 cash, two flatscreen TVs worth $800 and $700, a $200 cash register and a $200 iPhone. Entry was made by slipping the lock on a rear door in the incident, reported at 10:01 a.m.
* Five hundred dollars in cash, a $30 wallet, a $30 purse and $40 in makeup were stolen from a vehicle parked at the Marilyn Murphy Kane Trail between 2 and 4:30 p.m. June 23 after a window in the vehicle was smashed.
* A $500 iPhone and $53 cash were reported stolen in a June 23 theft at McDonald's in the Stoneridge Shopping Center. The theft took place between 5 and 6 p.m. after an employee left the items unattended.
* A $20 wallet, a $170 purse and $100 cash were stolen from a home in the 800 block of Hopkins Way in a burglary. The wallet was discovered by police, who approached the resident, who'd left a garage door open and vehicles unlocked.
* Two credit cards and $130 cash were stolen from a vehicle parked at 24-hour Fitness in the 4700 block of Willow Road between 10:30 a.m. and noon June 21. The victim said he'd left the vehicle locked.
* A resident of the 6200 block of Roslin Court is out $250 after being targeted in a new scam. Known as the Wal-Mart scam, victims receive an email from Walmart.com confirming a purchase and are tricked into providing personal information.
* Victor Percastegui, 21, of Livermore was arrested at about 2:29 a.m. June 22 in the 200 block of Main Street for possession of stolen property, public drunkenness and resisting arrest. Percastegui had two balls from a pool table in his pocket. He was arrested after he and another person were stopped by a police officer who thought the two were arguing.
Under the law, those arrested are considered innocent until convicted.