Police have released a new description of the man in last week's armed robbery at Golden Chopsticks in the 3100 block of Santa Rita Road.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic or light-skinned black male, 18 to 20 years old, about 5 feet 7 inches tall, with a slender build. He entered the restaurant with a black handgun and demanded money from the restaurant employee.
After receiving cash, the suspect ran out the front door headed eastbound on West Las Positas Boulevard and got into a car parked on Weymouth Court. The suspect was last seen driving away eastbound on West Las Positas in an older model '80s-era four-door Toyota Camry that was described as dirty and "beat-up looking."
At the time of the robbery, the suspect was wearing a gray shirt, dark pants and a backward dark-colored baseball style hat, with sunglasses and a black backpack.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Pleasanton Police Department at 931-5100.
In other police reports:
* Police are investigating another arson, this time on Hometown Way near Wat Court in which a patch of grass was set on fire. The incident was reported at about 6:52 p.m. June 2. There have been at least four other recent arsons, including a late April arson near the intersection of Main Street and Del Valle Parkway along the arroyo trail, and two in March at Dumpsters at Valley View Elementary and at Vintage Hills Elementary. Police have suspects.
In an apparently unrelated March arson in the 700 block of Pietronave Lane, a car that had been stolen in San Jose was set on fire.
* Sara Elizabeth Hiencke, 24, of San Francisco was arrested about 4:50 p.m. May 30 at Nations restaurant in the 5300 block of Hopyard Road on felony assault with a stun gun. Hiencke was arrested for tazing a man after an argument there.
* Rosemary Ngozi Onyeukwu, 34, of Dublin was arrested at about 8:28 p.m. June 1 at Macy's Women's in the 1300 block of Stoneridge Mall Road for felony theft of merchandise. A lengthy list of property was recovered, including clothing and jewelry worth about $1,700.
* Moshin Allawe Hassan, 31, of San Leandro was arrested at about 5:35 p.m. at the Apple Store in the 1600 block of Stoneridge Mall Road on felony theft and identity theft for illegal use of an access card for attempting to use a fraudulent Visa debit gift card under a false name.
* Zhuanghong Xu, 39, of San Jose was arrested for misdemeanor prostitution at about 2:30 p.m. May 29 at Natural Massage in the 7100 block of Amador Plaza, Dublin, on a search warrant.
* A resident of the 3300 block of Medallion Court reported a fraud in which she wired $1,800 after a call from someone claiming to be a special agent from the DEA with a warrant for her arrest. The incident was reported at about 12:24 p.m. May 31.
* A May 29 auto burglary in the 1000 block of Stoneridge Mall Road netted a book on skin care valued at $1,500 along with $220 sneakers, $200 cash, a $50 duffle bag, a $50 gift card and a T-shirt worth $40. Entry in the break-in, which occurred between 7:55 and 8:05 p.m., was by breaking a window.
* A tempered glass window worth $500 and a soda vending machine door lock valued at $500 was damaged at Foothill High School in the 4300 block of Foothill Road. It's unknown if any money was taken in the incident, reported at about 2:53 p.m. June 1.
* A resident of the 100 block of Birch Creek Terrace reported someone had applied for a credit card in his name and charged $470. The incident was reported at about 8:19 a.m. May 29.
* Custom Care Pharmacy in the 4200 block of First Street reported at about 1:05 p.m. May 29 that someone had used a false prescription to obtain a controlled substance.
* JT2 Integrative Resources in the 5700 block of Stoneridge Mall Road reported that miscellaneous items, including an Apple iPod worth $50, a laptop computer and projector, tennis shoes and keys, were stolen in a break-in, reported at about 10:30 a.m. June 3. Entry was gained through a rear exit door.
Under the law, those arrested are considered innocent until convicted.