The 2011 honorees are:
* Business Philanthropy Award: For businesses that have provided philanthropic service beyond the scope of normal business activity. Sensiba San Filippo LLP.
* Excellence in Business Award: For businesses that have made a positive impact in the Pleasanton community through their achievement within the scope of normal business activity. Goodguys Rod & Custom Association.
* Excellence in Service Award: For nonprofit organizations that have contributed to Pleasanton. Pleasanton Community Concert Band.
* Distinguished Individual Service Award: For individuals who have contributed to Pleasanton through exceptional service to the community or philanthropic efforts. Bob Athenour.
* Green Business Award: For businesses that promote sustainable environmental business practices throughout their organization for the benefit of employees, customers or the community. Dahlin Group Architecture Planning.
* Distinguished City Initiative Award: For a city of Pleasanton program or project given for social, economic or cultural accomplishments achieved by a group. Firehouse Arts Center.
The evening will begin with hosted drinks and hors d'oeuvres at 6 p.m. with awards presentations and entertainment following until 10 p.m.
This story contains 233 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.