* Ryan Ridosko, 10, broke team records in both the 200 freestyle (2:15.09) and the 500 freestyle (5:52.89).
* Wolfgang Lachance, 13, earned six personal best times and broke five team records. He swam the 100 free in 51.07, 100 backstroke in 56.67, 200 backstroke in 2:04.13, 100 butterfly in 56.15, and the 200 IM in 2:07.52. Lachance placed ninth in the 100 backstroke finals.
* Cole Reznick, 13, broke a team record swimming the 100 breaststroke in 1:04.
* Regis Lachance, 16, broke six team records, qualified for finals in six events, and earned a sectional championship time. His sectional qualifying time of 52.02 was in the 100 fly. His other team record-breaking times were in the 50 free (22.13), 100 free (48.97), 200 free (1:48.56), 200 fly (1:59.49) and 200 IM (1:57.92).
* Katherine Tsui, 16, swam two personal best times. Her 100 breaststroke time was 1:09.01, and her 200 breaststroke time was 2:30.31
* Jordan Reznick, 17, earned a personal best in the 200 breaststroke swimming a 2:24.25.
* Caleb Wagner, 17, broke two team records in the 100 breaststroke and the 200 breaststroke.
* The team also had strong showings in the relays. The 200 medley relay team made up of Lachance, Farel Harimawan, Cole Reznick and Patrick Ren came in third and earned a time of 1:46.88. The 200 free relay team of Ren, Grant Yap, Cole Reznick and Lachance came in fifth place and earned a best time of 1:35.40. The 400 free relay team of Yap, Ren, Cole Reznick and Lachance came in fifth place and earned a time of 3:27.90.
The Tri-Valley Aquatics swimmers train Monday through Friday after school at the Las Positas College swimming pool.