Uploaded: Friday, June 22, 2012, 7:23 AM
Updated: Monday, June 25, 2012, 7:08 AM
Police log: Pleasanton men busted in two drug cases
Plus, other police reports through June 19
|Suspicious behavior led to drug sales arrests of two Pleasanton men in separate incidents, police reports said.
In one, on June 13, police received a call about two men using drugs in a parked car. Officer Nicolas Schwarz found Matthew Farrington, 27, to be on probation, which allowed a search of the car. That search turned up bottles of Oxycontin and oxycodone pills, methadone pills and generic Xanax pills, along with numerous empty pill bottles and aluminum foil, which had been heated for the men to inhale drug fumes. Farrington was arrested for possession of a controlled substance for sale, possession of a controlled substance and paraphernalia possession.
Police found 9.8 grams of black tar heroin in the June 15 arrest of an 18-year-old from Pleasanton. Cooper Allan Eisenmann was arrested for possession of a controlled substance for sale and paraphernalia possession after police watched him drive and park "suspiciously." Eisenmann was taken into custody at about 2:34 p.m. in the 7400 block of Amador Valley Boulevard after a stop in which a police report said he'd been suspected of driving under the influence of opiates. Aluminum foil used to inhale drug fumes led to the paraphernalia charge, the report said.
In other police reports:
* Michael Paul Onate, 45, a transient, was arrested June 19 for misdemeanor elder abuse of his parents, who live in Pleasanton, along with public intoxication, resisting arrest and violating a court order. Onate was arrested at about 5:45 p.m. at the intersection of Calle de la Paz and Paseo del Cajon.
* Two women were arrested for embezzlement in separate incidents at Stoneridge Shopping Center.
Victoria Magdelena Ramey, 20, of Mountain House, a clerk at Macy's Men's was arrested at about 3:15 p.m. June 15 in the theft of $2,100 in men's shirts and for creating a $518 gift card that she spent elsewhere. The thefts occurred over an unspecified period of time.
Issere Amadi Grier-Christopher 20, of Oakland, a clerk at J.C. Penney, was arrested June 6 in the theft of $62 cash.
Police are also investigating a June 17 report of embezzlement at Safeway in the 6700 block of Bernal Avenue.
* A 69-year-old Pleasanton man was arrested for misdemeanor bribery after getting caught cheating on his drivers' test, then offering the woman who caught him $200 "to help her out." Subhash Johar was arrested at about 10:55 a.m. June 14 at the DMV in the 6300 block of W. Las Positas Boulevard.
* Burglars gained access to two homes through unlocked doors, leading to the theft of weapons and electronics in separate burglaries.
In one, reported at about 8:46 p.m. June 14, a $1,200 flatscreen TV was stolen from a home in the 2300 block of Meadowlark Drive, along with a $500 shotgun, a $300 deer rifle, a $75 .22 caliber rifle, a $50 pellet gun and a $100 laptop.
A Sony Playstation worth $200 was reported stolen at about 10:32 p.m. June 16 from a home in the 4000 block of Peregrine Way.
Tools valued at $1,200 were reported stolen at about 9:13 p.m. June 18 from Fastenal, a business in the 7000 block of Commerce Circle; the business's back door was pried open.
Under the law, those arrested are considered innocent until convicted.
The Pleasanton Police Department also listed the following information in its log of incident reports:
- 7:22 a.m. in the 5500 block of Northway Road; auto theft
- 12:15 p.m. in the 5700 block of Dalton Creek Way; identity theft
- 2:13 p.m. in the 1300 block of Stoneridge Mall Road
- 2:15 p.m. in the 300 block of Kottinger Drive; grand theft
- 6:13 p.m. in the 2400 block of Stoneridge Mall Road
- 9:59 a.m. in the 7500 block of Stonedale Drive
- 10:05 a.m. in the 4300 block of Black Avenue
- 5:43 p.m. at the intersection of Harvest Circle and Winter Court; marijuana possession
- 8:45 p.m. in the 3900 block of Pimlico Drive; possession of a controlled substance for sale, possession of a controlled substance, paraphernalia possession
- 9:46 a.m. in the 5800 block of Owens Drive; grand theft
- 11:39 a.m. in the 7100 block of Moss Tree Way; grand theft
- 4:28 p.m. in the 1400 block of White Stable Drive; identity theft
- 10:55 a.m. in the 6300 block of W. Las Positas Boulevard
- 8:46 p.m. in the 2300 block of Meadowlark Drive
- 7:41 p.m. in the 4200 block of Rosewood Drive; public drunkenness
- 11 p.m. in the 4100 block of Francisco Street; DUI
- 2:31 p.m. in the 1400 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; embezzlement
- 5:44 p.m. in the 3200 block of Picadilly Court; grand theft, identity theft
- 10:13 p.m. in the 7100 block of W. Woodbury Court; identity theft
- 9:41 p.m. in the 7800 block of Canyon Meadows Circle
- 10:46 p.m. in the 9400 block of Blessing Drive
- 9:04 a.m. in the 3400 block of Cornerstone Court
- 1:41 a.m. at the intersection of Del Valle Parkway and Harvest Circle; possession of a non-narcotic controlled substance, paraphernalia possession
- 2:34 p.m. in the 7400 block of Amador Valley Boulevard; possession of a controlled substance for sale, paraphernalia possession
- 11:05 p.m. in the 5500 block of W. Las Positas Boulevard; public drunkenness
- 3:44 a.m. in the 4500 block of Rosewood Drive
- 10:32 p.m. in the 4000 block of Peregrine Way
- 1:28 a.m. in the 11900 block of Dublin Canyon Road
- 1:44 a.m. in the 3000 block of Hopyard Road
- 11:29 a.m. in the 5800 block of Northway Road
- 5:45 p.m. in the 1000 block of Stoneridge Mall Road
- 5:46 p.m. in the 4500 block of Hopyard Road
- 10:00 p.m. in the 6700 block of Bernal Avenue; possession of a controlled substance, paraphernalia possession
- 11:31 a.m. in the 6700 block of Bernal Avenue
- 9:29 a.m. in the 4500 block of Chabot Drive
- 12:21 a.m. in the 5500 block of Sunol Boulevard; possession of a non-narcotic controlled substance
- 2:18 a.m. in the 2400 block of Santa Rita Road; public drunkenness
- 2:57 a.m. at the intersection of Navajo Court and Santa Rita Road; public drunkenness
- 4:48 p.m. in the 1500 block of Stoneridge Mall Road
- 7:57 p.m. in the 1000 block of Stoneridge Mall Road
- 10:44 p.m. in the 1500 block of Stoneridge Mall Road
- 8:49 a.m. in the 6700 block of Hansen Drive
- 9:02 a.m. in the 5800 block of Laurel Creek Drive
- 12:53 p.m. at the intersection of Canyon Creek Circle and Canyon Creek
- 10:47 a.m. in the 3200 block of Vineyard Avenue
- 11:05 a.m. in the 3000 block of Hopyard Road
- 9:13 p.m. in the 7000 block of Commerce Circle
- 9:24 a.m. in the 1700 block of Santa Rita Road
- 11:03 a.m. in the 700 block of Main Street
- 5:38 p.m. in the 2300 block of Redberry Road; public drunkenness
- 8:17 p.m. in the 4100 block of Hall Court; paraphernalia possession
Are you receiving Express, our free daily e-mail edition? See a sample and sign-up for Express.
There are no comments yet for this story.
Be the first!