To help residents obtain the right knowledge to build a successful company, the city of Dublin, in partnership with the Dublin Chamber of Commerce and the California Small Business Development Center, will gather a panel of experts together for a "Meet the Business Resources" event from 9-11:30 a.m. Tuesday at the Dublin Library.
• Attorneys discussing business formation, intellectual property, and employment law;
• A certified public accountant providing information on record keeping and taxes;
• A lender offering information on how to get a loan;
• Insurance agents discussing professional liability, errors and omissions, and general insurance;
• A SCORE counselor offering advice on business planning, marketing, and free business resources;
• City of Dublin staff discussing permits, licenses, zoning, and incentive programs.
"This program gives small business owners the knowledge, tools, and contacts to launch and to grow," said Lee Lambert, director of the Alameda County Small Business Development Center. "We look forward to working with Dublin businesses to enable local businesses to progress to higher levels."
Interested parties may register at www.dublin.ca.gov/meetthebusinessresources. For more information, call (925) 833-6650.
This story contains 193 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.