A woman from Livermore and a man from Fremont face multiple felony counts after a Feb. 25 traffic stop near the intersection of Maywood Drive and Springdale Avenue, according to police reports.
Crystal Marie Brush, 29, of Livermore was arrested on several outstanding felony warrants: an Alameda County auto theft warrant, a grand theft warrant from Fremont, another grand theft warrant from Pleasanton and a misdemeanor warrant for possession of a switchblade from Dublin.
Brush was also arrested for felony possession of controlled substances, specifically methamphetamine and two narcotics, hydrocodone and Norco.
Doug Deacon Buffey, 53, of Fremont was originally arrested on a felony probation violation. However, during a search at the Pleasanton Police Department, 2.1 ounces of methamphetamine were discovered in his underwear, according to police reports. Buffey was then arrested for possession of methamphetamine for sale and smuggling a controlled substance into jail, both felonies.
The two were arrested at around 6:03 p.m. Brush is being held at the Santa Rita Jail with multiple bond amounts totaling $135,000. Buffey remains at the jail in lieu of $45,000 bond.
In other police reports:
* An Emeryville man was arrested March 1 on felony warrants for charges of human trafficking and probation violation.
James Earl Simmons, 27, was taken into custody after a traffic stop at about 11:04 p.m. in the 4800 block of Hopyard Road. He was wanted on a felony human trafficking warrant out of Sacramento in a 2010 case in which authorities allege he sold a person for prostitution. Additional details were not available.
* Mikaela Jamaica Ang, 23, of Concord was arrested for felony theft at about 1:58 p.m. March 1 in the 1300 block of Stoneridge Mall Road in connection with the theft of clothing worth about $1,532 from Macy's Women's.
* Garrett Forbes Boam, 32, of San Ramon was arrested at about 5:23 p.m. Feb. 26 in the 4100 block of Vineyard Avenue on a felony warrant for burglary out of Martinez.
* Nicholas Pope, 25, of Livermore was arrested at about 10:25 p.m. Feb. 27 in the 6700 block of Santa Rita Road on a felony warrant for domestic violence and a drug charge, out of Livermore and Oakland, respectively.
* An employee at the Kaiser Permanente offices in the 5800 block of Owens Drive, reported at about 9:43 a.m. Feb. 27 that someone had stolen a $2,000 laptop from his desk.
* Residents of the Civic Square Apartment complex in the 4800 block of Bernal Avenue reported at about 9:49 a.m. March 1 that an undisclosed amount of cash was stolen from their home.
* A $500 duffel bag, two suitcases worth $220, a $150 tool set and clothing valued at about $750 were among the items stolen in an overnight auto burglary at Ridgeview Commons between 8 p.m. Feb. 27 and 8:45 a.m. Feb 28.
* A bicycle, two helmets, a tent and a folding table with a total value of $310 were stolen in a break-in to the garage of a home in the 600 block of Palomino Drive in an incident reported at about 11:15 a.m. March 1.
Under the law, those arrested are considered innocent until convicted.