Three people reported being victims of felony frauds in recent days.
A resident of the 7800 block of Flagstone Drive reported 15 unauthorized transactions had been made through his checking account. One was for $2,700 and 14 others dating to the end of March ranged from $45 to $80. The identity theft was reported at about 11:52 a.m. Aug. 13.
The credit card of a resident of the 6200 block of Homer Way was used to make three fraudulent charges totaling nearly $2,000 in an incident reported at about 8:27 a.m. Aug. 11.
Nothing was taken in an attempt to cash fraudulent checks in the name of a resident of the 2900 block of Moreno Avenue in a fraud reported at about 3:23 p.m. Aug. 12.
In other police reports:
* A call from a security company in the early morning hours of Aug. 10 led to the arrest of two people for prowling, a misdemeanor.
The call came in at about 12:53 a.m., and the security firm reported that surveillance cameras at a construction site showed two people in a locked area in the 5700 block of W. Last Positas Boulevard.
Gregory Glen Andresen 26, and Harshith Sadananda Malli 27, both of Pleasanton were arrested.
* Auto parts worth more than $12,000 were reported stolen from the garage at a home in the 100 block of Trenton Circle between 11:30 a.m. and 12:37 p.m. Aug. 10. The parts, which include an $8,000 crank shaft, a $3,000 engine block, pistons, rods, ring bearings and an oil pump worth a total of $1,560 were taken from an open garage.
* Ten bracelets and possibly other items were stolen in an Aug. 11 commercial burglary at Cardinal Jewelers in the 3000 block of Hopyard Road, reported at about 5:42 a.m. The front door of the jewelery store was smashed with a piece of concrete; the store was conducting an inventory to see what else, if anything, was taken.
Jewelery was also stolen in two Aug. 11 residential burglaries.
Rolex watches worth $8,132 and $1,324 were stolen in a break-in at a home in the 4100 block of Remillard Court, along with a display box worth $500. The front door of the home had been forced open to provide entry in the burglary, reported at about 10:51 a.m.
The front door of a home in the 7600 block of Maywood Drive was also forced open in a break-in reported at about 9:59 p.m. The homeowner reported that jewelry and two laptops were stolen, but did not provide a list of exactly what was taken or the value of the items.
* Three construction sites were hit by burglars in recent days. Lumber worth $1,448 was stolen from a construction trailer in the 1000 block of Shotwell Court in a theft reported at about 11:01 a.m. Aug. 12.
Tile worth $600 was stolen from a home under construction in the 1100 block of Finch Place sometime between 5:45 p.m. Aug. 9 and 2 p.m. Aug 10, reported at 11:01 a.m. Aug. 12, and a grate was taken from another home in the 1100 block of Finch Place, reported at about 12:13 p.m. Aug. 12.
* Two thieves made off with more than $1,000 in alcohol in an Aug. 11 shoplifting from Safeway in the 6700 block of Bernal Avenue. The pair took 11 bottles of wine worth $634 and nine bottles of miscellaneous alcohol worth $450 at about 5:42 p.m. Both suspects were described as Asian men, 5 feet, 8 inches to 5 feet, 10 inches tall, weighing between 160 and 185 pounds. They drove off in a four-door Toyota Camry with faded baby blue paint.
* Christopher Harlod Pigeon, 32, of Fremont was arrested at about 11:57 p.m. Aug. 13 on a felony warrant in Alameda County for theft. Pigeon was arrested in the 1700 block of Santa Rita Road after a call about a suspicious person outside Walgreens.
Under the law, those arrested are considered innocent until convicted.
Last week the Pleasanton Police Department also listed the following information in its log of incident reports.
- 7:52 a.m. in the 6400 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; auto theft
- 2:28 in the 500 block of St. John Street; theft from structure
- 3:32 p.m. in the 700 block of Peters Avenue; bicycle theft
- 8:23 a.m. in the 7500 block of Ivy Court
- 9:14 in the 4100 block of Vineyard Avenue; fraud
- 7:53 p.m. in the 2700 block of Laramie Gate Circle; residential
- 8:10 p.m. in the 3000 block of Chardonnay Drive; marijuana possession
- 11:16 p.m. at the intersection of Main Street and St. John Street; DUI
- 10:30 a.m. in the 3900 block of Stoneridge Drive
- 2:56 p.m. in the 1100 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; shoplifting
- 5:44 p.m. in the 1700 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; shoplifting
- 9:24 p.m. in the 1000 block of Stoneridge Mall Road
- 7:05 a.m. in the 5800 block of Parkside Drive
- 8:04 a.m. in the 3400 block of Hopyard Road; graffiti
- 10:09 p.m. at the intersection of W. Las Positas Boulevard and Payne Road
- 4:25 p.m. in the 5100 block of Hopyard Road
- 12:37 p.m. in the 100 block of Trenton Circle
- 12:53 a.m. in the 5700 block of W. Las Positas Boulevard
- 7:55 a.m. in the 5800 block of Parkside Drive; graffiti
- 2:13 a.m. in the 300 block of St. Mary Street; bicycling under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- 10:24 p.m. at the intersection of Valley Avenue and Crestline Road; DUI
- 8:27 a.m. in the 6200 block of Homer Way; fraud
- 5:42 p.m. in the 6700 block of Bernal Avenue; shoplifting
- 5:42 a.m. in the 3000 block of Hopyard Road; commercial
- 10:51 a.m. in the 4100 block of Remillard Court; residential
- 9:59 p.m. in the 7600 block of Maywood Drive; residential
- 9 a.m. in the 6400 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; auto theft
- 12:13 p.m. in the 1000 block of Shotwell Court
- 3:23 p.m. in the 2900 block of Moreno Avenue; fraud
- 11:01 a.m. in the 1100 block of Finch Place; commercial
- 12:13 p.m. in the 1100 block of Finch Place; residential
- 11:01 a.m. in the 1000 block of Shotwell Court
- 4:53 p.m. in the 6000 block of Sterling Greens Circle
- 9:20 p.m. in the 600 block of Junipero Street
- 11:23 p.m. in the 5800 block of Owens Drive
- 11:52 a.m. in the 7800 block of Flagstone Drive; fraud
- 3:14 p.m. in the 6700 block of Bernal Avenue; shoplifting
- 11:22 p.m. in the 1700 block of Santa Rita Road