The Pleasanton Police Department is asking the District Attorney's Office to file charges against a women guest who racked up $1,300 in charges at the Four Points Sheraton Hotel, then left last Monday without paying.
The incident at the hotel in the 5100 block of Hopyard Road was reported at 11:58 a.m. after the overnight guest left.
In other police reports:
* A resident of the 700 block of St. Michael Circle reported that someone had opened five charge accounts in his name and charged nearly $1,200 to them. The charges were made between May 5 and May 18, but the resident originally thought he was receiving junk mail and didn't open the first bills he received.
* A burglary during business hours at the Hallmark Store in the 1700 block of Santa Rita Road netted collectibles valued at $690. The statuettes of Jim Shore Disney figures were reported stolen at about 2:27 p.m. May 20.
* A resident of the 600 block of Division Street reported that someone in the Las Vegas area had made seven charges on her credit card, totaling more than $257. The woman reported the identity theft at about 11:15 a.m. May 1.
* Pleasanton police may have a suspect in a felony fraud reported at about 12:06 p.m. May 19. No other information about the fraud was available.
Under the law, those arrested are considered innocent until convicted.
Last week the Pleasanton Police Department also listed the following information in its log of incident reports.
- 8 a.m. in the 7000 block of Commerce Circle; auto theft
- 11:08 a.m. in the 3900 block of Fairlands Avenue; auto theft
- 11:59 a.m. in the 4200 block of Rosewood Drive; shoplifting
- 3:08 p.m. in the 3900 block of Stoneridge Drive; theft from structure
- 11:10 a.m. in the 3300 block of Smoketree Commons
- 11:22 p.m. in the 4800 block of Bernal Avenue
- 7:51 p.m. in the 600 block of Rose Avenue
- 10:32 a.m. at the intersection of Valley Avenue and Stanley Boulevard; possession of a non-narcotic controlled substance
- 9:24 p.m. in the 500 block of Main Street; DUI
- 11:14 a.m. in the 4500 block of Sutter Gate Avenue
- 11:15 a.m. in the 600 block of Division Street; fraud
- 3:43 p.m. in the 4500 block of Rosewood Drive; shoplifting
- 8:24 p.m. in the 4300 block of Foothill Road; theft from structure
- 11:59 a.m. in the 3700 block of Stanley Boulevard
Theft from structure
- 1:35 p.m. in the 400 block of Main Street
- 10:48 p.m. in the 1000 block of Stoneridge Mall Road
- 12:47 p.m. in the 4300 block of Foothill Road
- 11:06 a.m. in the 700 block of St. Michael Circle
- 10:19 a.m. in the 5000 block of Hopyard Road
- 9:04 p.m. in the 7000 block of Johnson Drive
- 2:34 p.m. in the 3100 block of Santa Rita Road
- 10:36 a.m. in the 4000 block of Stanley Boulevard; fraud
- 12:06 p.m. in the 5400 block of Sunol Boulevard; fraud
- 3:58 p.m. in the 1300 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; shoplifting
- 4:17 p.m. in the 3700 block of Thistle Way
- 7:49 p.m. in the 6700 block of Bernal Avenue; theft from structure
- 4:22 a.m. at the intersection of Bernal Avenue and Oak Vista Way; DUI
- 8:46 a.m. in the 100 block of Spring Street; marijuana possession
- 11:58 a.m. in the 7000 block of Johnson Drive
- 2:27 p.m. in the 1700 block of Santa Rita Road
- 9:27 a.m. in the 5300 block of Owens Court
- 7:23 a.m. at the intersection of Main Street and Vervais Avenue
- 11:48 a.m. in the 5300 block of Owens Court
- 2:09 p.m. at the intersection of Division Street and Del Valle Parkway
- 8:49 a.m. in the 3600 block of Andrews Drive; theft from structure
- 5 p.m. in the 1500 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; shoplifting
- 6:22 p.m. in the 1700 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; shoplifting
- 7:39 p.m. in the 2300 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; shoplifting
- 9:06 p.m. in the 4400 block of Rosewood Drive