News

15-year-old critically injured in Boulder Court accident Saturday morning

Heavy piece of machinery falls on youth as he was helping to move it

A 15-year-old boy was critically injured Saturday morning when a heavy piece of machinery he was helping his father move fell on him.

The accident occurred at 10 a.m. at 405 Boulder Ct., just off Valley Avenue.

Pleasanton Police Watch Commander Sgt. Julie Fragomeli said the mechanical equipment was being moved with the assistance of a tractor when it fell on the young man, causing major injuries.

The 15 year old, who remains unidentified, was rushed by ambulance to Eden Hospital where he is currently in critical conditional.

Comments

Posted by Benjamin
a resident of Gatewood
on May 7, 2012 at 1:32 pm

I pray that the young man fully recovers!

Posted by Mary
a resident of Pleasanton Valley
on May 7, 2012 at 4:20 pm

This young man has been on my mind since I read the article. I'm praying & hoping for him, as well as his parents.

Posted by Jash Vora
a resident of Amador Valley High School
on May 7, 2012 at 8:49 pm

He is definitely in my prayers.

Posted by Yvonne Giordano
a resident of Heritage Valley
on May 9, 2012 at 10:06 am

We are sure praying for this young man and his whole family. I know their lives will never be the same! Please give us an update on his condition and the extent of his injuries. We will continue to pray for him. Does anyone know his name? Is their anyone raising money to help the family? May the LORD bless you dear hurting family! I know He knows who you are and it is truly a miracle that he is alive!
Most Sincerely,
yvonne Giordano

Posted by Janelle Larson
a resident of Mohr Park
on May 10, 2012 at 4:46 am

I am his sister. His name is Joshua Larson and his body has responded well to all treatments. Thank you for your prayers. He was moved to Oakland children and taken in quickly for surgery to remove a blood clot from his brain. The doctors feel they saved his life. He recognizes us and yesterday he began to walk! It is truly a miracle. He still has to have surgery for quite a few broken bones in his face but considering the accident we are so blessed to have him here with us.

Posted by Tennessee Jed
a resident of Jensen Tract
on May 10, 2012 at 7:41 am

My heart goes out to you and your family Janelle. I am so renewed at Joshua's progress. Let us hope for a full recovery.

Posted by Mary
a resident of Pleasanton Valley
on May 11, 2012 at 7:41 pm

Janelle, thank you for the very hopeful update. I'll be keeping you, your borother, and your parents in my prayers. Stay strong and continued improvement for your brother!

Posted by member
on Jul 23, 2013 at 11:06 am

I'm also hoping he recovers!!