A fight over the new Air Jordan sneakers at Stoneridge Shopping Center has led to a felony charge of criminal threats against a Livermore man, according to police reports.
A Castro Valley man was accused of cutting in line at Champs store in the mall in front of Anthony Christopher Pisano, 31, and wound up with the last pair of size 13 sneakers. That led Pisano to threaten to slit his throat, a police report said. Pisano was arrested at about 9:36 a.m. March 10 on a charge of criminal threats.
In other police reports:
* A Pleasanton woman faces a DUI charge after losing control of her 1996 Ford Ranger pickup truck, veering off the road and striking a fire hydrant at the intersection of Muirwood Drive and Clovewood Lane. A witness said the collision snapped the hydrant from its base, sending water shooting more than 50 feet into the air and flooding the street.
The driver, Lauren Ayers, 20, was headed northbound on Muirwood Drive and hit the hydrant at the northeast corner of the intersection. Ayers was arrested at about 10:40 p.m.; the Livermore-Pleasanton Fire Department responded and shut the water off.
* Two Pleasanton teens were charged in separate incidents earlier this month.
In one, a 14-year-old boy was arrested March 9 for possession of 1.1 grams of pot on school grounds at Hart Middle School. The incident was reported at about 1:11 p.m. in the 4400 block of Willow Road.
In the second, a 14-year-old girl was arrested March 6 for possession of stolen property. The girl had an iTouch that was taken from another's backpack. The incident occurred at Foothill High School and was reported at about 1:55 p.m.
* Three vehicles were stolen in separate incidents in four days last week. A 1995 Honda Civic was stolen March 7 from the 3900 block of Stoneridge Drive, and was reported at about 10:06 p.m. A second car, a 2000 Honda Civic was stolen March 10 from Tonopah Circle and reported about 9 a.m.; and a third car, a 1989 Nissan Maxima was stolen between 3:30 p.m. and 11 p.m. March 11 from Stoneridge Mall. Police have said thieves are using shaved keys to gain access to older-model foreign cars.
* Electronic equipment valued at about $10,000 was reported stolen from an office in the 6100 block of Stoneridge Mall Road. Four Fujitsu tablet computers similar to Apple iPads and valued at about $2,000 apiece were taken along with four printers worth about $500 each. An employee left the items to be shipped by UPS at about 4:30 p.m. Feb. 2 and only realized the theft after they didn't arrive at their destination.
* A San Jose man was arrested March 10 for burglary and parole violation in an incident at the Walmart store in Pleasanton. Ellious Nichlan Dunson, 53, was taken into custody at about 5:30 p.m. for taking 28 miscellaneous computer games and DVDs worth nearly $2,000 along with a $14 duffel bag. A security officer who recognized Dunson watched him put the games and DVDs in the bag and then put the bag in the garden section of the store. Dunson was on parole for a prior theft charge.
* A Pleasanton woman was taken into custody on a felony drug sales warrant on March 13. Emma Kirkup, 29, was arrested at about 5:52 a.m. in the 600 block of St. Mary Street; she was wanted for possession of marijuana for sale and marijuana sales in San Joaquin County.
Last week the Pleasanton Police Department also listed the following information in its log of incident reports.
- 1:55 p.m. in the 4300 block of Foothill Road; theft, possession of stolen property
- 12:05 p.m. at the intersection of Stoneridge Drive and Pleasant Hill Road; auto theft
- 4:14 p.m. in the 6100 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; grand theft
- 10:06 p.m. in the 5700 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; auto theft
- 3:32 a.m. in the first block of California Avenue; paraphernalia possession
- 10:18 p.m. at the intersection of Muirwood Drive and Clovewood Lane; DUI
- 5:03 p.m. in the 5500 block of Black Avenue; identity theft
- 7:31 a.m. in the 2500 block of Grappa Place
- 12:58 a.m. in the 2900 block of Hopyard Road; possession of a non-narcotic controlled substance, paraphernalia possession
- 10:54 p.m. in the 4500 block of Rosewood Drive; possession of a prescription in another's name
- 5:22 p.m. in the 4500 block of Rosewood Drive; theft
- 5:49 p.m. in the 4800 block of Mason Street; grand theft
- 7:40 p.m. in the 1600 block of Stoneridge Mall road; theft
- 7:18 p.m. in the 7000 block of Johnson Drive
- 1:11 a.m. in the 3800 block of Hopyard Road; DUI
- 1:30 p.m. near the intersection of Hopyard Road and I-680; DUI
- 1:44 a.m. at the intersection of Hopyard Road and Stoneridge Drive; DUI, two separate charges
- 1:11 p.m. in the 4400 block of Willow Road; possession of marijuana on school grounds
- 6:25 p.m. at the intersection of Vineyard Avenue and Thiessen Street; marijuana possession
- 10:23 p.m. at the intersection of old Vineyard Avenue and Three Oaks Drive; marijuana possession, possession of tobacco by a minor
- 9:02 a.m. in the 3000 block of Tonopah Circle; auto theft
- 8:10 a.m. in the 2100 block of Arroyo Court
- 2:31 p.m. in the 5600 block of Black Avenue
- 3:59 p.m. in the 4500 block of Rosewood Drive
- 1:57 p.m. in the 7200 block of Beaumont Court
- 9:36 a.m. in the 1400 block of Stoneridge Mall Road
- 1:32 a.m. in the 300 block of St. Mary Street; public drunkenness
- 9:50 p.m. in the 3100 block of W. Las Positas Boulevard; underage drinking on private property
- 4:30 p.m. in the 5300 block of Owens Court; grand theft
- 11:19 p.m. in the 1300 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; auto theft
- 12:34 p.m. in the 700 block of Palomino Drive
- 1:50 a.m. in the 1800 block of Santa Rita Road; public drunkenness
- 2:24 p.m. in the 1300 block of Stoneridge Mall Road
- 7:55 p.m. in the 3500 block of Helen Drive
- 2:48 p.m. at the intersection of Navajo Court and Yuma Way
- 12:27 a.m. in the 4700 block of Augustine Street; DUI
- 1:17 p.m. in the 1500 block of Stoneridge Mall road; theft
- 5:31 p.m. in the 4400 block of Linda Way
- 1:15 p.m. in the 400 block of Main Street
- 10:33 p.m. in the 6500 block of Singletree Way; possession of a non-narcotic controlled substance.