A Livermore woman was arrested Monday on a charge of possession of stolen property after enough tennis gear to outfit a team was found in her car.
In other police reports:
* A Pleasanton man was arrested Feb. 4 on a charge of providing marijuana to a minor. Jonathan Mikus, 19, was arrested Feb. 4 -- his birthday -- at about 5:42 p.m. at the intersection of Old Vineyard and Yolanda Court.
* The cars of two Foothill students were broken into Feb. 4. Smashed windows led to the theft of a $300 purse and a $200 iPod, credit cards and a passport taken from one car between 4:15 and 4:20 p.m.; a $5 purse, a bible and an identification card were taken from the second car between 4:10 and 4:50 p.m.
* A $1,000 computer, a $200 digital camera, a $50 computer bag, $50 in clothing and a $50 wi-fi card were stolen between 6 p.m. Feb. 2 and 5:50 a.m. Feb. 3 from a vehicle in the 4200 block of Krause Court. The vehicle's door had been left unlocked.
* An $800 digital camera was stolen from a vehicle at ClubSport on Johnson Drive between 4:40 and 7 p.m. on Feb. 3; entry was gained through a window.
* A $5,000 bicycle and $400 in accessories were stolen in a Feb. 1 residential burglary in the 3100 block of West Las Positas Boulevard. Also taken was a computer valued at $150. The break-in was reported at about 9:30 p.m.
Under the law, those arrested are considered innocent until convicted.
Last week the Pleasanton Police Department also listed the following information in its log of incident reports.
- 11:41 a.m. in the 5800 block of Owens Drive; grand theft, identity theft
- 12:49 p.m. in the 3400 block of Virgil Circle; identity theft
- 3:04 p.m. in the 4500 block of Rosewood Drive; petty theft
- 8:51 p.m. in the 3600 block of Touriga Drive; theft
- 1:41 p.m. in the 6000 block of Johnson Drive
- 1 p.m. in the 5400 block of Montalvo Court
- 3:20 p.m. in the 700 block of St. Michael Circle
- 6:22 p.m. in the 5600 block of Owens Drive
- 1:33 a.m. in the 6700 block of Santa Rita Road
- 9:29 p.m. in the 3100 block of W. Positas Boulevard
- 1:05 p.m. in the 5500 block of Springdale Avenue; forgery
- 6:06 p.m. in the 1000 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; theft
- 6:52 p.m. in the 7000 block of Johnson Drive
- 3:16 p.m. in the 400 block of E. Angela Street
- 6:39 p.m. at the intersection of Laguna Creek and Beaumont Court; DUI
-7:46 p.m. in the 4500 block of Rosewod Drive; possession of a non-narcotic controlled substance, paraphernalia possession
- 12:22 p.m. in the 6100 block of W. Las Positas Boulevard; petty theft
- 12:02 p.m. in the 6200 block of Stoneridge Mall Road
- 10:30 p.m. at the intersection of Vineyard Avenue and Touriga Drive
- 5:58 a.m. in the 4200 block of Krause Court; grand theft
- 1:34 p.m. in the 6600 block of Owens Drive; petty theft
- 4:10 p.m. in the 2100 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; petty theft
- 5:53 p.m. in the 2100 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; petty theft
- 9:54 p.m. in the 4500 block of Rosewood Drive; petty theft
- 3:05 a.m. in the 5200 block of Hopyard Road; battery, public drunkenness
- 8:36 a.m. in the 7300 block of Johnson Drive
==b Auto burglary==
- 6:03 p.m. in the 4700 block of Willow Road
- 6:58 p.m. in the 7000 block of Johnson Drive
- 8:43 p.m. at the intersection of Stoneridge Drive and Stone Pointe Way; public drunkenness
- 9:08 p.m. at the intersection of Old Vineyard Avenue and Brozosky Hill Lane; possession of a non-narcotic controlled substance, marijuana possession
- 10:31 p.m. in the 5000 block of Owens Drive; DUI
- 5:02 p.m. in the 4300 block of Foothill Road
- 6:12 p.m. in the 4300 block of Foothill Road
- 2:06 a.m. in the 200 block of Rose Avenue; public drunkenness
- 5:42 p.m. at the intersection of Old Vineyard and Yolanda Court; providing marijuana to a minor
- 7:50 a.m. in the 4100 block of Cortina Court; forgery
- 9:29 a.m. in the 7700 block of Canyon Meadows Circle; auto theft
- 2:54 p.m. in the 1400 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; theft
Carrying a concealed knife
- 1:18 a.m. near the intersection of Bernal Avenue and Interstate 680; carrying a concealed knife, drinking and driving by a minor
- 7:41 a.m. in the 8000 block of Mountain View Drive
- 10:29 a.m. in the 3700 block of Fairlands Drive
- 1:48 a.m. in the 6600 block of Owens Drive
- 9:29 a.m. in the 400 block of Tioga Court
- 1:54 a.m. at the intersection of Hopyard Road and Owens Drive; DUI
- 3:01 a.m. at the intersection of Bernal Avenue and Valley Avenue; DUI
- 6:55 p.m. in the 4500 block of Hopyard Road; public drunkenness
- 9:09 p.m. at the intersection of Owens Drive and Hacienda Drive; public drunkenness
- 8:22 a.m. in the 7300 block of Johnson Drive; petty theft
- 9:39 a.m. in the 5700 block of Northway Road; petty theft
- 2:08 p.m. in the 4200 block of First Street; petty theft
- 6:39 p.m. in the 5500 block of Springdale Avenue; possession of stolen property
- 1:16 a.m. in the 6700 block of Santa Rita Road
- 10:43 a.m. in the 1500 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; forgery
- 8:21 p.m. in the 4700 block of First Street; grand theft
- 11:36 a.m. at the intersection of Vineyard Avenue and Safreno Way
- 11:38 a.m. in the 3700 block of Pimlico Drive
This story contains 1259 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.